I still can't believe that my babies are almost a month old!! Time sure has gone fast. We are having so much fun with them. Even though they keep mom up most the night! Hopefully soon they will get the days and nights figured out.
Congratulations and welcome to blogging! Your children are so beautiful and a 2 for 1 package!! How can you beat that! Hope you are getting rest and lots of help. I am so happy that I can come to your blog and visit! -Suzanne
Lance and I have been married for 8 years now. We met on Halloween night 2003 and were engaged in May 2004 and married 10 Months later on August 27th, 2004. He is my best friend and I am so thankful I met him. We have three beautiful kids Sadie and Sawyer who are 4 years old and Sophie who is a year old. We are having so much fun watching them grow up and we feel so blessed to be their parents. I love my little family so much!
6 comments:
Congratulations and welcome to blogging! Your children are so beautiful and a 2 for 1 package!! How can you beat that! Hope you are getting rest and lots of help. I am so happy that I can come to your blog and visit! -Suzanne
Congrats! I'm happy to see you are officially blogging girl! Can't wait to see those babies grow and change.
So cute, for a work in progress it looks awesome! Love those babies!
Amber Rose, cute blog!!
Fun blog! Can't wait to hear and see more of the 2 babies! You'll have to check out my blog. I'll email you the link...
I'm so glad you are blogging! I can't wait to see the cute pictures and hear all about how your family is doing.
Post a Comment