Me getting Sophie ready
Showing off her pretty dress
My beautiful baby girl! It's tradition for my parents to buy the grand kids their blessing outfits. So thanks Mom and Dad. My Mom and I had fun picking it out!
Mommy and Soph
The five of us! Still can't believe I have 3 kids darling kids and a wonderful hubby. I am super blessed. I love them all so much!
My wonderful parents with Sophie
This was interesting trying to get all 3 kids to sit still for these pictures! But at least we got some.
The 3 cuties
Daddy and Mommy with our sweet girl
This is my nieces and nephews on my side, 19 Grand kids all together! Wow, awesome!
These are my nephews from Oregon, it was so great that they could be here and my sis in law. We missed having my brother, but he had to stay back and work! The littlest boy there is my other brother's sweet baby Boston. He was born a month before Sophie. I hope they will be good friends when they get older. :)
My cute Grandma Dillon, Sophie's great grandma!
Lance's parents
Lance's Grandma Holbrook, Soph's great Grandma!














3 comments:
Beautiful dress, beautiful family!
Thanks, Gina!
She is so beautiful!!! Her dress is lovely!
Post a Comment