OK, so I have been so horrible at this blog lately!! I feel bad that I have not been documenting like I use to. I had talked about going private a few months ago and that never happened and then I just have plan not done anything on it! I want to keep a better journal of my little family's life and I feel bad that I have not posted much of Sophie like I did with the twins! So I am really hoping to get some new posts up, the problem is I don't know if I should start where we are now or go back to Christmas and post up until now! Ahh, let's hope I can at least get something posted here and fast.
For those of you who have been asking about my lack in blogging, I will hopefully not disappoint you. So be looking for some new posts coming soon, I really promise this time! :)
Christmas Letter 2025
7 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment