Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family and Football!

My nephew Colt plays little league football for Riverton and they were able to play their championship games this last week at the Rio Tinto Stadium and so I went with some of my family while Lance stayed home with the kids to watch him. It was just too cold to take the kiddo's out there. But we had a fun time and here are some pictures from the night!

My beautiful and oldest niece Sydney and I at the game trying to stay warm.
The team getting ready to play
My cute nephew Dillon hanging out at the game, keeping us entertained. He is the funniest kid, I love him. He was giving me the biggest cheese smile. :)
And here are some of us after the game, my sister Tiffany, nephews Dillon and Colt, me and my niece Sydney. It was so windy and cold.

3 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

Cute pictures! Isn't it so nice to live close to family so you can get together?? I miss it!

Alysha said...

That is so cool! And cold! Regardless, it looks like you all had such a great time cheering the team on. :)

Denise said...

You are such a good Aunt!