Sawyer getting ready to carve his pumpkin, they were so excited when I put them on the table.
Sawyer's turn to feel the guts and seeds, he thought that since we put them in front of him that he had to eat them, I guess since when we put food in front of him we tell him to eat it and so he thought he had to eat those too, it was funny and the look on his face was like what the heck is this.
Sadie bug digging into the pumpkin
Sawy boys turn
Sadie could have played with the lid all night, she was mad when I tried to take it away from her
Sawyer playing with more guts and seeds.. I think this was when he actually tried to eat them. We had so much fun doing the pumpkins this year with them, last year they were still too little and so it was great being able to start some fun family traditions this year that they actually liked and could do.

Halloween day and night! I just realized that I posted the Halloween one's backwards, so the ones I took of the kids during the day are last and the ones of us on Halloween night are first! Owell you still get to see all the pictures..
Halloween day and night! I just realized that I posted the Halloween one's backwards, so the ones I took of the kids during the day are last and the ones of us on Halloween night are first! Owell you still get to see all the pictures..
Here is Sadie at Grandma Holbrooks getting ready to go Trick or Treating..


The four of us before heading out the the street to get candy, we could not get the kids to smile for anything... And Sadie's strap kept getting in the way of her mouth. But they both still look cute!

OK, so here is what should have been posted first.. My parents and sister Michele and fam went to have Halloween with my bro and fam in Oregon this year and so Britt and I decided to take our kids and go see my Grandma Dillon anyway since we usually all go together. So here is Britt and my cute kids.
Mr. Froggy
Me and the cutest Flower and Froggy
My niece Kasidee and Sadie
Sawyer and my nephew Dillon
Sadie was loving the sucker that Kasi gave her
The kids and my Grandma Dillon and Uncle Jim

Here are some fun one's that I took of them at our house

My sweet little Flower

It was super cute, they both kept laughing at each other and pointing to each other's hats, I guess they didn't realize that they both had something on their heads so they were laughing at each others!
Sawyer was getting annoyed with me taking his pictures, so this is the face he gave me!
Sawy in his Halloween shirt and yes he has a big bruse on his face, he is such a boy and climbs on everything and he fell and hit the tile.. That one is all better now, but he has a new one on his forehead.. I need to put him in a bubble..

The two of them together, I could only get one of them to smile at a time.. I tried a million pictures and boy it sure is hard now that they are mobile and don't want to sit still or smile. Last year I could just sit them and they wouldn't move! It was really crazy trying to get them to sit still. :)


Sadie in her Halloween shirt
Sadie kept trying to get away from me here
She kept just wanting to stand on the couch, their new favorite thing since they have figured out how to get up on it on their own..
My sweet little girl.. 
Sawyer with his bucket that Grandma Kuehne bought them, also getting ready to go get some candy!
Sadie and I at one of the neighbors of Grandma Holbrook getting ready to Trick or Treat
Here are some fun one's that I took of them at our house
My sweet boy
Smiley Sadie, Sawy was smiling but not looking up, stinker!
Well I hope you all enjoyed the pictures, if you stuck with me and looked at them all. And hope you all had a fun Halloween this year, now onto Thanksgiving! I can't believe the year is coming to a end..














7 comments:
Cute kids! I love the costumes! I have never seen a flower like that before, love it!
What CUTE custumes and halloween outfits!! Don't you wish they could wear them all year long?!
Amber they are SO cute! I can't believe how big they are!!! I love the costumes...cute cute cute!
SO SO SO SO cute! I LOVE their costumes. I LOVE how Sawyer always has a terrified look on his face. Like "what the crap are you making me do now Mom?" Thanks for sharing. WAY WAY cute!
Super cute costumes! I've been waiting patiently to see them! As they get older they look more and more like the two of you! Sawyer like Lance and Sadie like you! It is like watching the two of you as babies! Maybe it is just me, but that is my opinion! Super cute!
So cute! I love their costumes. The pictures of the getting into the pumpkin carving are really cute. I think as your kids get older the holidays just get more fun!
Very cute - the kids look adorable, and clearly had tons of fun!
Post a Comment