Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, October 19, 2009

October fun at Grandma and Grandpa Kuehne's house!

I know I said that I was not going to post till after Halloween.. But I took some cute pics of the kids yesterday at my parents and decided to share them now! My parents are leaving out of town with my sister Michele and her family to go and spend Halloween with my oldest brother and his family in Oregan this year, which will be great for them since they have not been with cousins on Halloween for years, but it will be weird to have them gone from us for the holiday. Anyway so my Mom decided since we normally go to the Pumpkin patch the weekend they will be gone that she would make one of her own at her house and the kids could go and pick out a pumpkin to take home. She went a bought a bunch of pumpkins and the kids had fun finding which one they wanted. So here are some pics of my kids getting theirs.


Sadie bug was being such a cheeser, this picture just makes me smile when I look at it!


And my handsome little boy. This was one of the only pictures that I actually got his face with a smile. He wanted nothing to do with the camera and as you will see in other pictures that he was pretty annoyed most the time with me, he just kept looking away when I would try and take one of him. ( I will say he was kinda not feeling that great yesterday so I will let it slide) lol.. He is still so cute anyway!


I love this one of Sadie. She was watching all the older kids get their pumpkins and just took a rest sitting on her pumpkin.


Sawyer enjoying playing around with his cousins.


Sadie also loved climbing on the pumpkins.

Sadie trying to bug her baby brother, he was not liking it!


Sadie being a cheese ball again. She was really enjoying herself.


Everyone checking out the pumpkins




This picture just cracks me up! He was so annoyed with me taking his picture and Lance kept trying to get him to sit so I could try and get one and this was the face he gave me! I am such a mean Mommy! It makes me laugh every time I look at it, my poor little boy how dare I try and take his picture!
Sawyer feeling his pumpkin, he was not so sure about it at first.

Sadie feeling hers, she kept giving us funny faces when she would touch the top part and it was poky


Sawy and Daddy getting ready to put the pumpkins in the car.
Happy Halloween everyone!!
Love, Lance, Amber, Sadie and Sawyer

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Halloween to you guys! Your mom is so clever to set up her own pumpkin patch - what a great idea. I can't wait to see the kids in their costumes!

Eric and Hannah said...

Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big!! The pumpkin patch is a good idea!!

Stephanie said...

How Fun! I can't believe how big they are getting!! Looks like you are having a fun Fall!! I love this time of year it is my favorite :)

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! Your kids crack me up!

Me said...

Those pics were so cute. You have such a cute little family. Maybe someday I'll get to meet you guys in person