Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Posting issues!!

So I have been trying all week to post our new family pictures and for some reason blogger keeps telling me that the location or something is not correct and it keeps kicking me out and won't load the pictures, it acts like it is loading them and then it sits there forever and then kicks me out! It's really getting annoying and I was wondering if any one else is having the same problems?

Let me know
Thanks!

5 comments:

Christy said...

The people that I know who have been having a similar issue, have had the problem because of the pictures that they have running down their side of the main page. (Under Layouts) You can try removing some of your pictures or the other way I do it is instead of loading from the new post section while in "compose" pull them in under the "edit html" tab. It usually works for me. Good luck! (I have a couple other trouble shooting methods if you need them.... let me know!)

Christy said...

Holy run on sentence Batman! Sorry!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks Christy, I will try that!

Danielle said...

I wish I could help with the posting issues. All I know is that Blogger is one of the most cumbersome progrems ever! Hope it gets figured out, I'd love to see your pics. We'll definitely have to do an Alpha party next year - I think we just ran out of steam...

Rachel Lovato said...

I don't have any advice..BUT I do want to comment on the picture on the top of your blog. SOO cute and oh my goodness..your kids are getting SOOO big! I am sure that Christmas will be a blast this year!