Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family pictures.. Finally!

I was finally able to add these pictures after trying for over a month! Blogger was being a pain. We had Kuehne family pictures the weekend of Thanksgiving while my brother was in town with his family. It was a bit stressful for me to say the least, we did them at the Garden Park Ward and it was super cold that day and my kids wanted nothing to do with pictures! They cried most the time (and I don't blame them because it was cold) but it was just a bit frustrating. We only got one good family one of the four of us and even then they have no smiles in it. But I think it still turned out cute and we will try again later when we are in a warmer place! We didn't get one of just the twins either, next time! The rest of the family ones turned out cute. So here they are, enjoy! (The big family one's are kinda small to see, since there are so many of us!)

Lance and I

My parents and the Grandkids

My siblings- The original 5!

The hole family, all 28 of us!



Sadie girl, we were trying to capture one of her just kinda walking alone and she was just not so happy. She would not let go of my Mom's hand. I love the picture with the drool and all! LOL.



This was the one and only one we got, but I still like it!

Another family one.


And another one of Lance and I, I like this one the best of us!

5 comments:

Alysha said...

What are you talking about?! They turned out absolutely darling! Pictures can be the biggest pain, but once you see what great shots you got, it seems worth it. I love that you have the whole family-priceless!

Ficker Family said...

Oh my word, your kids are so stinking cute and big. I love it!!! They're looking like little kids more than babies...might be time for you to have more??? Ah just teasting. You have such a cute little family.

Gina Sims said...

Amber those pictures are great! I really love your family one!

3in3mom said...

Love them! Your kids are so darling! I love the one of Sadie and your hand. . . those are the sweet moments of childhood. I love that I love the one of the whole family too! Awesome

Danielle said...

Those turned out really cute! I like the one of you and Lance. What a fun big family!