These pictures are of the kids in their Christmas Outfits and then when we went to the Temple Square lights with my family. My family has been going to the lights since I was a little girl and I love that I can take my own kids now and have that as a great family tradition! The kids also wore their outfits for the Holbrook family pictures and so this was the night we were heading to go get those done.
My pretty Princess!
My greatest blessings! I love these two little people so much and don't know where I would be with out them!
My handsome little man, he didn't care to look at the camera!
Temple Square lights with the family. This was the first time they had worn their new snow outfits and they were cracking me up, they totally reminded me of the Christmas story movie!
Sawyer checking out the lights
Our little family of four ♥
Another one with a better view of Sawyer, sort of! :)
Sawyer and Daddy
Us just after watching the Nativity
Sadie and I














No comments:
Post a Comment