I also got to enjoy a night out with my friends and go to dinner, my friend Kirsten and I have birthdays just 5 days apart and so we have gone now for quite a few years to dinner with a bunch of friends and have dinner without hubby's and kids and that is always fun to have girl talk!
On my actual Birthday Lance took me out to eat at my fav place, Olive Garden and my mom came and watched the kids for us and that was really nice to be able to just go the two of us and enjoy a night out, we sure don't get many of those and we need to do it more often for sure.
And then on Sunday we had a party at my parents house for me and had a bunch of family over. We have Sunday dinners there and so we just decided to have everyone come to their house after. I got some fun clothes and cute decorations for my ladder outside that I change the different months on and got some gift cards that I can't wait to go and use as well. And my sister in law Britt made the yummiest Texas Chocolate cake for us to all eat and it was so good! So thanks to everyone who made my 32nd Birthday so much fun!
Here is Sadie and I at the party, she wanted to help me open presents!
And here are my kids and I getting ready to sing and blow out my candles. :)
Here are my cute friends that came to dinner, we usually go to our same old "Red Robin" every year, it kinda became a tradition for us. And we missed the girls who were not able to be there this year.. Misty, Jenessa, Steph, Danielle and Heather.
And then these are just some cute random pics of my kids that I have wanted to put on. Sawyer looking not so much like my baby anymore, but more like my big toddler! They seem to be growing up way to fast! I asked him to smile for me and he said "Cheese" I love this kid!
And my cute Sadie. They love drinking from straws now and my Mom had given them these cute cups so she was showing me her big girl cup!
Lance had today off "Martin Luther King day" so we decided to take the kids out to lunch at one of our favorite Mexican places in Bountiful "El Matador" and Sadie kept turning around to the people behind us and saying Hi and giving them big smiles.
And here is my little man giving me the stop taking my picture Mom look! He was actually super tired and ready for his nap at this point. :)
And here is silly Sadie again giving me her "cheese" face.














9 comments:
Happy Birthday Amber!!-Suzanne
Fun! You are just a few days older than me! Happy birthday Amber!!!
Oh what a fun, awesome birthday, you are obviously LOVED!
*I would like to see pictures of this ladder you speak of, I am curious*
The kids are so big, I can't believe it!
--The bad news is, I am now the only person left in the world without an I-Pod...-- LOL!
Oh what a fun, awesome birthday, you are obviously LOVED!
*I would like to see pictures of this ladder you speak of, I am curious*
The kids are so big, I can't believe it!
--The bad news is, I am now the only person left in the world without an I-Pod...-- LOL!
It looks like you had an amazing birthday with your friends and family! You are a lucky girl.
The kids are adorable as always and getting so big!
I am so glad you had such a wonderful day. Sawyer looked so grown-up in that one picture!!!!
Glad to see you had a great birthday - sorry to have missed it! Stupid work.
I am so jealous, I want to go to the El Madator, Yum, Yum. I am glad you had a great birthday.
It's crazy to think we are 32! Hope your day was good!
Post a Comment