Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve, 2009

Here are our pictures of all the Christmas Eve fun we had. We went to Lance's parents house first and had dinner with them and opened all the presents there and then we headed back over to my parents and ate some more there and had Santa come and give the kids presents!

Here is Sadie playing at the Holbrooks


Helping each other open presents

Sawyer hanging out at Gma and Gpa Holbrooks

More presents

Sawy and Daddy checking out what he got.


On to the Kuehne house...Here is Ryker and Sawyer doing something they love to do, but should not be doing and that would be taking off the ornaments! My tree was in our front room and we have a gate that seperates my kitchen to that room and so my kids were never able to bug my tree, but Sawyer was always re arranging my Mom and sisters trees! Little stinker.

Sadie waiting with Grandma for Santa to get there and listening to Cousin Jade read a Christmas story



Sawyer and Daddy having a fun time playing

Sawyer was not so sure about Santa and the Santa that came was so nice and let him ring his bell, then Sawy was ok to sit on his lap...

As long as Daddy was with him! :)

Sadie did a lot better than I thought she would, she sat right on his lap and I was able to get a cute picture of her, then she realized that I was not holding her and started to want to get down. I am a bit sad that her picture is so dark, I need to try and fix it.

My Mom for Christmas every year makes the kids blankets and they all get to go and pick out what design they want and then my sisters and I help her tie them. So Sadie and Sawyer's this year were Mickey and Minnie since they love Mickey Mouse Club house! They all turned out so cute! They are kinda hard to see.

The Grand kids down in the Dance Studio showing off their new blankets

And their new Jammie's from Grandma and Grandpa Kuehne

No comments: