Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playing at Grammie and Bompa Kuehne's house ♥

On Tuesdays I go to my Parents house and babysit 4 of my sister Michele's 6 kids while she teaches Dance and then we switch and she watches my kids on Wednesdays while I teach. Anwyay, so while one of her kids was sleeping and the older two were playing on their own I was having fun with Sadie, Sawyer and Ireland. My Mom's down stairs is full of toys, Playstation and a Wii and it really looks like a Toys R' Us store! The kids love it!

So we were having a great time playing and there were so many cute moments I just had to get my camera out and start taking a bunch of pictures.

So here is Sadie doing her hair at the Beauty Salon, she is taking after her Aunt Britt who does hair!

I loved this one, I told her to look in the mirror and see who was in there and this was her cute face when she realized it was herself! :)



Sawyer and Ireland playing in the Play house. I thought this was a funny picture, Ireland is only 6 months younger than my kids and yet she is so short! When she started walking people would come up to my sister and ask how old she was because they all thought she was like a 6 month old walking! She is so cute and my kids love her!

Sawyer taking a ride.

Ireland yelling at Sawy to get out of the car she was trying to drive!

Paigey playing the Piano. Her middle name is Paige and so she gets called Paigey a lot and also baby I, I are her nicknames

Sawyer decided he wanted to join in on the fun and curl his hair too.

Then it was I I's turn

My cutie's taking a ride together

Sadie playing in the house

They kept playing peek a boo with me through the window

Sadie trying to scare me by saying "Boo" :)

Sadie loved riding in the big cars so much that she thought she would give the barbie car a try!

So then of coarse Sawyer had to try the barbie car too. :)


And this last picture is kinda random, but my friend Rachel had asked me to post a picture of the ladder I had mentioned in my last "Birthday" Post. So here it is Rachel, this is what I was talking about. You can get them at Quilted Bear and also the decorations that go on them the lady sells them both! I now have the Fall one, Winter and Valentines one!


5 comments:

Christy said...

WOW! I think any kid would be thrilled to play at your parents house. It looks better than Toys R Us! What fun!

Rachel Lovato said...

I hope to be a cool grandma like your mom one day and have a huge old playroom for the kiddos!

Thanks for sharing the ladder pic. That is totally cool and I have never seen anything like that before, that is neat that you can change the accessories around!

Gina Sims said...

Love the pictures! I really like the one of Sadie sitting in the barbie car!
I just got my new camera so now I am going to start taking more pictures like you! You are my picture taking inspiration!

Me said...

I love your family pic at the top. And all the pics of your kids are just adorable. It looks like you/they had a great day at grammie's house.

Good luck today too. I hope you get good (well, as good as can be expected) news!

Suzanne said...

Amber,

I did it at
blog2print.sharedbook.com.

You can tweak it if you want, but it puts it together for you. Have fun! -Suzanne