Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

♥ Sadie and Sawyer's 18 month pictures ♥

We finally got Sadie and Sawy's pictures back and I am really happy with them! After all the crazy day we had trying to get pictures done at a new place since Kiddie Kandid's is no longer and having our appointment a hour late since they were so busy and then trying to get Sawyer to even sit still and not cry they ended up turning out really good I think! Glad it's over with till their 2 year pictures. It's a lot of work! haha. Sawyer was just fine until the photgrapher started getting things set up and then he knew what was going to happen and he started freaking out and being really clingy to Lance and started crying to where his face got all red! I thought great after all this and trying to find a new place to take pictures since Kiddie Kandid's went out of business and I didn't want to take pictures outside since it was cold I was worried he would not let us take any of him. Sadie on the other hand loved it and was all smiles! She had probably 20 shots of her and I wanted all of them. But since Sawyer was being shy I decided to choose the close up of both of them so they would look the same on my wall! Sawyer was trying to escape in most of the pictures of the two of them and so he is slowly sliding off the boxes she was having them sit on and so he looks a bit shorter than Sadie, but hey, he is smiling and that's all I care about!! haha

He is also sitting on Lance's lap in his single, but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you knew it. He just would not let Lance go and so the girl said well maybe you should just sit with your legs stretched out and have him sit there and we will have him throw a ball to us and see if we can get him to laugh and sure enough he loved that and we got a cute smile out of him and she was able to just crop Lance out! I was glad we got one of him smiling. So anyway here they are. Enjoy!

Sadie and Sawyer 18 months old ~ Jan 2010
Sweet Sadie bug
My Sawyer boy

11 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Wow they are so cute!! I can't believe they are only 6 months away from being TWO!!!!!!! Wow!!!

Gina Sims said...

So cute! Taking pictures will kids always seems like a great idea until you get there & when they are turkeys it is so hard! These turned out really good!

Laura said...

Cute kiddos - Both of them! There's something especially handsome about that Sawyer. :)

Nicole & Ammon said...

Amber, they turned out so cute!! Good job! I really don't like getting pics taken but you just have to document.

Danielle said...

It is so frustrating taking kids to get pictures. You want so badly for that cute little smile to come out so you can always remember it, but sometimes they just won't cooperate. I think these turned out cute despite all the problems!

3in3mom said...

True true--tis hard to get kids to do anything well at pictures. As a photographer and a Mom I totally understand. I hope they'll enjoy 2 year old pictures for you! These are darling pictures of them.

Rachel Lovato said...

I have myself a picture-hating boy too! I know what it is like! Your pictures turned out cute though, I don't think you'd ever know that he wasn't happy. Cute cute kids though Amber. Nice job!

Laurel said...

They are adorable! And while I KNOW it made you crazy that Sawyer was so clingy during his "shoot", that's pretty cute how much he loves daddy. :) What big kiddos!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Laurel, I know I should not complain about the pictures, it is super cute that he and Lance are good buddies. He really does love his daddy! And I am glad that Lance was there to help out!

Kuehne Korner said...

Where did you end up getting them taken, they are really cute.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Raquel, We ended up going to Sears. I have one of the two of them for you and I will send it off. I forgot to put it in with your boys Valentines!