Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A miracle story for sure!!!

My friend is friends with this family and when I heard about their story it made me hug my kids a lot tighter! Their little boy is just a few months younger than my kids and this story just made me cry! Check it out and have some tissue handy because it will make you cry. This little boy is such a miracle!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfAKoFzYwzE

2 comments:

Strong Family said...

I posted this on my blog too. What an amazing story. It really confirmed to me that the Lord hears and answers prayers and that miracles still happen I'll tell you what, though, I will never leave Jonathan alone in the bathtub with his older brothers ever again!

Goates said...

What an amazing story. I watched this today and it really touched my heart. What a miracle!