Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Valentine's Day fun!!

We had a fun day together on Valentine's day and I think the kids enjoyed having Daddy home with us too! We went to my parents house for dinner and goodies and hung out there for the day and then Lance had the next day off from work for Pres. Day and so we went and bought ourselves a new bedroom set for our gift to each other! We have never had a bedroom set that we had bought together since we have been married. We have just been using my stuff that I had before we were married and so it was nice to get something new and I love it! I will post some pictures of that later.
Here are the kids in their Vday shirts, Sadie had just woken up so she was a bit out of it for pictures.. But still cute!
Sadie and Daddy
Sawyer and Mommy
Sawyer was not happy that he had to take more pictures, so he was super grumpy in this one. He even wanted his bink which he normally does not care to much about during the day.
My sweet little boy before going to Grammie and Bompa's house
And my sweet little girl.
We took the kids to do their first Build a Bear for their Valetine's Day present and they loved them and have slept with them every night since.
And here is the traditional family photo that I make us all take every holiday! Sadie was getting annoyed and was trying to escape.

4 comments:

Gina Sims said...

How sweet! I love your cute family!

Goates said...

WHat a fun valentine's day. Don't you love how sick kids get of us taking their pictures? You think they would just learn we are going to take millions of pictures of them. :) They sure are cute!

Rachel Lovato said...

Super cute!

The Bronson Bunch said...

Your kids are getting so big! How cute!