Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My little Dancer!!

Sadie has loved coming down to the Dance studio when I teach since before she could walk. Lance has always played music with the kids and they have loved to dance with us since they were small as well and they both just start Dancing as soon as they hear music, it's so cute! So the other day my Mom bought Sadie her first pair of Tap shoes!

Sadie has seriously not taken them off since she got them and if I would let her she would wear them to bed! Each morning when she wakes up she will ask me for her "Taps" that is what she calls them. She even wanted to wear them to the store the other day when her and I were having our girl shopping day. Sawyer is always trying to take them and put them on ( I mean come on why should she have all the fun) but as soon as he even gets close to them she freaks and starts yelling at him to get away from them! So on Sunday when Sawyer was sick Lance stayed home with him while I went to my parents and had our weekly Sunday family dinner and my Mom and I had Sadie down in the studio and I got these cute pictures of her and a video. And I can not for the life of me figure out how to turn the video, my computer just keeps telling me I can't do it. So I will still mess with it and try and fix it and then post it in another post. And next time I will video it the right way! My mom also gave her a little Leotard and so next time we are in the studio I will have to dress her up in that and take some pictures to share and then I will hopefully have the video figured out by then as well. :)
So here are a couple of the pictures that I took of her. I just love my girly girl!!

                            Sadie doing her shuffles

7 comments:

Mike and LaNae Goates said...

She is getting so big. Don't you love how they get so addicted to something? That's so cute.

Gina Sims said...

Adorable!!!!

kaTie said...

too stinkin' cute.

Laurel said...

That is absolutely adorable. :) I have always loved little girls in their dancing shoes, but something about the "taps" just really makes me smile. What a cute girl!

Rachel Lovato said...

So cute! Get her started early, that is the ticket!

Danielle said...

That's so adorable! I love how they get so enthralled with the simplest things.

Amy B. said...

Thanks for thinking of us while we are going through this hard trial...little Sage was such a blessing to all of us and we will miss her greatly!