Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, March 12, 2010

What Sadie and Sawyer have been up to!

I have not done a post for a long time on just the Twins and how they are growing and what new things they have been doing. So this post is just all about the two of them! I still can't believe in 5 months they will 2! It just seems to keep flying by way to fast. But they are at such a fun age right now and we are loving every minute of them. Sadie has really gotten into Dance and loves to "Tap" all over the house with her new Taps that my Mom had bought her ( which I mentioned in the last post) my Mom also bought her first pair of Ballet shoes last week and Sadie loves those too. Thanks Grandma for all the fun Dance stuff.

Sadie is still our tiny little girl and is such a sweetheart. We still can't get either of them to eat many veggies.. But we will continue to work on that and lucky the last time we went to the Doctor they had both gained some weight and she said she was not worried about them and that they were both doing great!

Here are some of Sadie's favorite things and words she says right now:
Favorite things:
1.Anything to do with Dance
2.Minnie Mouse, Dora
3.Her Bear we did for them at Build a Bear and it is so cute when she calls it  "Bear" I can't type out the way she says it, but I will have to one day get it on Video because it is super cute.
4.Playing with Sawyer
5.Playing with her Dolls and being a little mother to them, she is always getting blankets and covering them up and feeding them baby bottles and pushing them in the stroller.
6.Playing with her cousins, she loves Ireland.
7.Riding in the wagon
8.She is very much a Momma's girl and I love it. Except when I am trying to do things around the house and she won't let go of my legs to let me get them done. But I know it may not always be that way so I am cherishing every minute of it. :) She even sometimes gets mad at Sawyer if he tries and sits on my lap or wants me to hold him. I guess she thinks I am only for her, but we have to tell her that it's ok if Sawyer sits with Mom too. :)
9.Reading books
10. Shoes! This girl loves shoes. ( Just like her mother) She loves to try on everyone else's shoes and she is very good at putting her own on by herself.

Words used alot!
Mom
Daddy
Sawy
Bear
I'I ( Her cousin Ireland)
Ry Ry ( Her cousin Ryker)
Bai ( Her cousin Bailee)
Bompa ( Grandpa Kuehne)
Taps
Shoes
Cup
Baby
Go ( Usually when we are getting ready to go somewhere or when she and Sawy are driving in their play cars) They call cars (GO's)
Ya!
When you ask her about animals she will Stick her tougue out and breath like a dog for Puppies and if you ask her what a Duck says she will say "Cack, cack, cack"
And her newest word is NO! And she loves to use it!
So there are some of Sadie's things she likes to do and say.

Sawyer is still my tender hearted boy and I love him to pieces. He can be a stinker when it comes to eating and some days hardly eats anything, I don't know how he isn't starving. But he seems to eat when he wants to and that is what everyone tells me that he will eat when he gets hungry enough, but it just always makes me worry. He and Sadie are good friends, even when she teases him. Big sister is already torturing him.. But most days they just love to play with each other and are good at sharing.

Sawyers favorite things to do right now:
1.Anything to do with Cars - He loves to drive around and make the car sounds
2.Puppies - He also loves his Dog that we made for him at Build A Bear
3.Playing with Sadie
4.Playing with his Cousin Ryker, he is always asking for Ry Ry and I, I and we have had to call a few times and talk to Ryker because he would not stop asking for him till I did. I think it is so cute, they are good buddies.
5.Playing outside, swining on the swings
6.Sawyer loves his Daddy. He loves when Lance has the day off and is able to play all day with him. Lance usually only gets Sundays off and sometimes a day off during the week so we love it when Daddy is home to play. Sawyer will ask for Lance the second he wakes up and if Lance had the day before off and I tell Sawy Daddy is at work today he will make me go in our bedroom and let him look for Lance because he doesn't believe me if he can't see for himself. I am so glad they have such a good bond.
7.Sawyer still loves Mickey Mouse and watching that show anytime I will let him.
8.Reading books

Words used often:
Daddy
Mickey - He says it Mitey or something like that, it's cute!
Cars
Momma
Ry Ry
I, I
Bompa
Go
Sissy
Sadie
Doggie
Book
Sucker - This kid got my love for sugar and he is always wanting suckers.. I have to limit him.
He will also tell you what animals say, he says the same things Sadie says.

So there you have it a bunch of things that Sadie and Sawyer love to do and say!
Here now are some pictures of them playing at home and Sadie of coarse in her Dance outfit! Enjoy
                                       
                  Here is Sadie at my parents trying on her skirt that Grammy Kuehne bought for her and Ireland. And she had picked out her Ballerina shirt to wear that day as well.
Sadie at our house trying on her Dance outfit, she would not look up at me, she was to busy checking out her skirt.
Sadie showing off her entire outfit. I could not get her to stand still very long she wanted to be dancing around the hole time. ♥
And here is my silly little boy. He decided while he was playing in his room that he would take the toys out and sit in the Toy box. As you can see we still have not gotten the lid put on. And I kinda hesitate to do so, since Sadie has a white one in her room and it has the lid on and they always put the lid down and then stand and jump off of them. Little monkeys. :)
And this is how I found Sawy the other day while I was doing my hair and when I came back in he had gotten the chair out of Sadie's room and carried it into the family room and sat himself in front of the TV to watch his shows.

6 comments:

Jenessa said...

They are so cute and growing up so fast! Love the dance pics of Sadie--how could she not love everything to do with dance!;) Sawyer is so fun! Thanks for the update:)

ditndetes said...

They are SO cute and getting so grown up! Do they have their own "language" between each other? Andrew and Kortnie did!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Jami, Yes they do have their own language between the two of them. They will sit and talk and laugh with each other and we have no idea what they are saying, but it super cute!

Rachel Lovato said...

Thanks for the update! You are smart for writing all this down, because you will so quickly forget!!! They are getting so big and so cute! Great job mom!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they will be 2 soon! How time flies! They are so cute!

Danielle said...

So cute! I really like the pics of Sadie in her ballerina skirt and Sawyer staring at the TV. Such a fun age!