Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun at the park!

Today we went to Barnes Park in Kaysville with Lance's family and celebrated Lance's sisters birthday. This was my kids first time at a big park really. They play on my Mom's slides and swings and ours at home but I have not taken them to a bigger park. Last year they were still kinda small and so we didn't do many parks and so this was a fun day for them. They could run and play and they loved the slides. I thought that they would be a little scared of the bigger twistie slides, but I would put Sawyer in at the top and Lance would catch him at the bottom and he would just giggle and want to go over and over again. Sadie liked it, but I think not being able to see really until she was out of the covered part that she wasn't into it as much as Sawy was. They also have Ducks at the park and the kids loved looking at them and feeding them bread. 
Here are some pictures of our fun day.

Here are my cute kiddo's playing on the slide. I can't believe how grown up they look in this picture.
Sawyer telling me about the ducks
Watching the Ducks while Daddy was feeding them bread
Sadie hanging out in the stroller after her adventures and chasing the ducks around the park
Watching the Ducks with cousin Bella

7 comments:

Alysha said...

What a perfect day at the park! It is so much fun to see your kids getting so big and enjoying things like this! They are absolutely the cutest and seem to be happy all the time-good job mom! Oh, and being a mom to twins prepares you for anything-this one baby at a time is cake in comparison!

Rachel Lovato said...

So cute! They are so big!

kaTie said...

Yeah for warm weather! They do look big. It's amazing how fast they grow...

enjoy the sunshine!

Christy said...

That is one of our favorite parks. I am glad that you could have some time together as a family.

Danielle said...

The first picture of them is so cute! I'm glad they had a good time in the awesome weather!

The May Family said...

They are getting so big! They are so adorable! I can't wait to take my kids to the park!

Biker5 said...

I love girls night/days/whatever. It's so needed and not taken enough. (at least by me) I like your crazy life quote! It fits my life as well.