Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Today was a fun day. We went and met my Mom, sister Michele and 4 of her 6 kids up at my Grandpa Dillon's grave. He was Irish and we would always celebrate St. Patty's day with him. He was the greatest guy ever! He passed away when I was a Sophmore in HS so he has been gone a long time and I sure wished that he could still be around to know my kids. He was the best Bompa ever and I miss him so much! So here are some pictures from our fun day.
Here is Sadie in her new St. Patty's Day shirt

And Sawyer showing off his shirt, although he would not look at the camera. His famous thing to do. He is also getting a bunch of teeth in so he has some major drool!
And here he is pushing Sadie out of the picture. Such love!
I could not get them to stand still so I had to get the chairs from Sadie's room and make them sit on them.
And Sadie being a cheeser. She LOVES to get her picture taken. Can you tell, she is totally posing it up!
Sawyer not so much! He would much rather me not bother him while he is watching his favorite Mickey Mouse clubhouse show! :)
Another pose from Sadie bug
Staring off into space.. He is such a cute kid
Sadie in her new carseat. My kids only have their binks when they go to sleep at night and for naps. I don't like them to have them during the day, we are trying to get rid of them all together but are doing it one day at a time. I know I should cold turkey it but I like them to much at night to take them away.. I know, how selfish am I. But I am so worried they won't sleep as well with out them so I have to do it one day at a time! LOL. Anyway so they happend to both find binks in their carseats ( oops!) and would not take them out for pictures!
They were getting to tall for their other carseats and so I moved them to booster one's. I found these cute designs online at Walmart and had them sent to our house. I don't buy online much, but man that was sure nice and easy to just have them delivered. And they have loved having more room to move and sit in the car!
Here they are with their cute cousins. Ryker, Sawyer, Maguire, Makele, Ireland and Sadie. The other grandkids were in school. The two older kids in this picture are my sisters twins. And then she has the younger two pictured and two older girls as well. 6 cute little kiddo's, I don't know how she does it, but she does!
This is my cute niece Ireland. She was named that after my Irish Grandpa Dillon
Sadie and Sawyer thought it was much funner to play and hit the balloons
My handsome and sweet little man
And my two little Irish babies. They just wanted to run around and play so this was the best picture we could get of them sitting still!

4 comments:

Ficker Family said...

Your kids looked so cute. It was so fun seeing you the other day. Fun post. I dressed my kids up and forgot to post pictures. Ugh...oh well.

Eric and Hannah said...

They look so cute in their green!! I remember the binkie days.... I think I was more attached to them then the kids were. You are right, it's so much easier WITH them!! :P

Gina Sims said...

So cute as always! Oh the binkie day!!! We tried cold turkey with Courtney's binkie & it did not worked, that girl was attached! But Kade was able to quite cold turkey!

Troy & Emily said...

They are SOO Big. I can't believe it!
Much love,
Emily =)