We had a wonderful Christmas this year and having the kids a year older made it even better. Seeing their faces when they opened their presents and seeing how excited they got when the Christmas lights were on outside on the house and on the Christmas tree made it so much more fun! We had a great time being with family and friends and hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and New years as well and hope that 2010 brings much happiness and great things to all of you!
I have 3 other posts that I have done after this one from Christmas Eve and other fun holiday things that we did. I realized I should have posted Christmas Eve first and then this one, but owell too late now! So anyway check them all out, I know it's a lot of pictures and you may be sick of them by the end, but after having to wait forever to get blogger to work I went a little picture happy! :) So enjoy them all.
Sawyer on his new horse, the kids slept till 9:30 that morning and we finally had to go in and wake them up so we could open presents before going to my parents for breakfast.
Sadie on her new pink horse from Santa!
Sadie opening her princess crown
Fun presents
Sadie playing with her new Cabbage patch doll Lance and I bought her and her purse that her cousin Kasidee gave her, she is such a girly girl and I love it! I always got a Cabbage patch for Christmas's when I was younger and it was fun buying her, her first one!
Sawyer playing with his new dog that cousin Ryker got him
Sadie girl. I had to bribe my kids with Nilla Wafers, their fav cookie, so that I could get some pictures in with out them running away! And it worked. :)
Don't they just look like they are so thrilled for more pictures!! LOL
My handsome little man
The kiddo's and Daddy before heading off to Grandpa and Gma Kuehne's Christmas morning, the one of the kids and I did not turn out, Sadie was trying to escape in every picture.. Owell, gotta love toddlers and their wiggly bodies! Sadie looks like she is being hurt, but she really is laughing! haha
Sadie in her car my parents bought her
Sawyer in his new cool car that my parents gave him, he and Sadie decided to play in the toilet right before opening presents so his sweatshirt was in the washer getting cleaned.. Luckily Sadie had another shirt under her sweatshirt so she atleast had one on. I told Lance that they were his kids when they were playing in the toilet and not mine! LOL, I was just kidding him. Someone forgot to shut the door and they snuck in.. Little turkeys! Yuck!
Our little family Christmas morning at my parents house.
Another shot, we always seem to have to take a couple just in case one does not work out.. It's hard to get my kids to sit still these days and I said before! :)
Sawyer playing with cousin Brody's light sabor
Sadie getting her new pj's out and ready to put them on
Sadie dancing around at my parents house on Christmas night after we went to visit my Grandma Dillon
The front room full of the kids toys!! They were spoiled again by everyone and we thank all who gave them such fun gifts.














3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Your family pictures are cute. Your mom hasn't changed a bit, she looks exactly like I remember her.
I'm glad your family had such a great Christmas - looks like tons of fun! The kids definitely got spoiled, but that's what Christmas is for, right?
Holy cow...your kids made out like bandits! Looks like you all had a great Christamas and New Years!!
Post a Comment