Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Our mini vacation to Park City!

Lance had his long weekend off of work this past week and so we got the kids ready to head to Park City for a fun filled weekend. We knew that the weather was probably not going to be the best, but we didn't care and it was just nice to get away. We found this great hotel online and they were having a special that you can get 50% off the second night. Since it's not ski season right now we got a way nice suite and had a great weekend. The hotel was called Newpark Hotel, so if your looking to stay in Park City soon you should check it out, I think the deal goes till mid September or something but you do have book it online to get the deal. We also ate at my favorite place up there which is Baja Cantina, it's up at the Park City ski resort and it's so yummy!
Anyway here are some pictures from our little trip!


Sadie and Sawyer were so excited when we got to the hotel. I think they were just happy to be somewhere different than home.
Lance and the kiddo's in our suite
The twins getting ready to go swimming in their new suits.
They loved their new floaties
They loved splashing each other
Sawyer checking out the pool
Saturday we went to the outlets and Sawyer got this new hat, it has a fish on it and he thinks it's so cool.
Sadie showing me her new jelly sandals. I don't know why this picture is blurry
Eating lunch in the hotel room
Here are pictures of the suite. We loved having a suite so the kids had more room to run and hang out.
Here is the bedroom
The little munchkins checking out where they would sleep. The cribs were a bit small for them, but they still were able to sleep good. Sawyer is not in a crib anymore at home and so I think he felt a bit more trapped! :)
This was the hallway and the kids had fun running up and down it, I am sure the people under us may not have liked that too well, but we didn't hear any complaints! It also had a washer and dryer down in one of the closets it was so nice!
The family room
The kitchen, it was so nice to have this so we didn't have to eat out all weekend.
The fire place was nice to have too, you wouldn't think in June that we would need it, but it did get pretty cold the one night we were there and it was fun to keep us warm.
The bathroom

The kids loved having baths in the bath tub, it was like a swimming pool for them
The hot tub on our deck
One night we went to get Ice cream at Coldstone and the kids had a fun time
Sawyer loved the Oreo cookie Ice Cream we ate
Sadie loved having her own little spoon
Sawy and Daddy
Sawyer sharing the Ice Cream with Daddy

6 comments:

Alysha said...

How fun! I love Park City and that suite would have made it even better-it looks so nice! I am glad you had such a great getaway. :)
Oh, and I love those swimsuits!

Gina Sims said...

Looks like a blast! THe hotel looks really nice, I think I will have to check it out! Thanks for the tip!

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good break.

Chris and Jamie said...

What a fun weekend! It's kinda sad to see these hotel rooms that are larger than the average apartment!

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh my! That is an AWESOME room! How fun that you got to stay a week there! You are one lucky momma with that cute hubby and adorable kids!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Ahh! That looks like fun! Your hotel room looks awesome! Glad you guys could get out for a mini-vacation! I could use one every week!