Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A late Birthday post and some Summer fun!

This post is a few diiferent things, first off I need to recognize that it was my wonderful hubby's 30th Birthday on May 19th and I am now just getting around to blog about it.. Sorry babe! Anyway, I had planned a surprise party for him the Sunday after his birthday and he kept asking me if we were having a party for him and I just kept telling him that it would just be family and that I had talked to some of his friends and they were not able to come and he was really bummed out! I wanted it to be a good Surprise so I did make him feel bad and think that no one was coming but it ended up being really good because he was very surprised and happy that all of our friends and family showed up!
The morning of his party it was kinda crummy weather, but during the day it cleared up and I thought it was going to be perfect, well about a hour before his party the clouds rolled in and it started to drizzle! I had planned to have it at the park and so I knew that it was going to be a bummer if it rained. But we went over and set up and everything and people started showing up and as time went on it got colder and colder and more rain came, but we all just hung out under the pavilion and it worked out okay. All the kids still went out and played on the playground and had a great time anyway!
But it was a fun party and I am so grateful to have Lance as my husband. He does so much for the kids and I and I can't thank him enough. He gives me the opportunity to stay home and raise our kids while he goes out and works super hard for our little family. The kids love him so much and love the days that he gets to be home and spent the time as a family. We love you Lance and appreciate all that you do for us!
Here are some of the pictures from that day, I didn't get many as the day was cold and I just didn't take that many.

The Birthday Cake
Sawyer and Daddy getting ready to blow out the candles

Sadie and my niece Sydney having some cake, Sadie really wanted to eat the blue part of it, it was a mess! But she enjoyed it anyway.
My cute niece Ireland having some cake as well

Here is some of the Zoo pictures we took. Lance had the day off last Thursday and so we took the kids to the Zoo and they loved it! Here is Sadie watching the animals
Sawyer loved seeing all the animals and they were all out and very active it was great!
Me and my princess!
Daddy's girl
Sawy and Daddy
Here are some of the kids from yesterday, I got the water table out and let them play in that and run through the sprinklers and they had such a great time, It was so fun to watch them play.
I just barely got a new Swimsuit for Sawyer today and so yesterday I just had them wear onesies and the swim diapers. I tried to put Sawy's suit on from last year and it was way to small.
They thought it was so fun to splash each other, they were giggling the hole time.
They had a fun time with the sprinkler as well.
You will notice that they both have sandals on, I tried to get them to take them off to play in the water and neither of them wanted to do that. Atleast Sadie's were Jelly shoes so her's dried fast. :) We are looking forward to more days out in the sun and water, I want to get the pool out later this week!

4 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

You are such a cute wifey for planning a suprise party!! Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable.

Gina Sims said...

Yes, what a great wife you are! So fun that he was really surprised! I love your kids' smiles!

Alicia said...

That picture of you all is adorable.
I can't believe how big they are... wow. I don't think I'm ready for Jakey to turn the big #2. Yikes.

Danielle said...

Super cute - I love how much kids love water. I'm glad that Lance had a good bday!