I finally got back the kids pictures. I hate having to wait, so lame.. Anyway I think they turned out cute! Sadie really wanted nothing to do with pictures or the photographer this time. Last time she was all smiles and Sawyer was the shy one, so I guess they switched on me. Sawyer loved throwing the ball to my Mom ( thank goodness she was there) I would have gone crazy trying to get both kids pictures taken with out her there. So here they are and I am happy with them. :) They love to hold hands, whenever they are walking or riding in the car or when one or the other gets scared they will always grab each others hands.. It is so sweet and I hope they will always be best friends. ♥
My cute 2 year olds!
My little princess
My handsome boy
My 4th of July babies! I have made it tradition the last few years since they have been born to have them have a picture in their 4th of July outfits, it started the day we brought them home which was the 4th of July and since they were born on July 2nd I think it's fun. I hope it will continue until they won't let me anymore.. Hopefully when they are much older.
Hope you enjoyed them. It's crazy that I have 2, two year olds now!


















3 comments:
Cute pics! They are getting sooo big!
The pictures are adorable! ♥ I hope you have a great time in Portland!
Them holding hands? Cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment