Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Twins party at the ZOO!

We had a fun time at the Zoo this year for the twins party. My cute nephew Ryker who turned 3 four days before my kids also shared this day and party with my kids. My kids love Ry ry so it was fun to have it together. My sister Michele and I did party bags for all the kids and we put Animal sunglasses, Popcorn, Animal cookies and bubbles in them and it was so nice to just beable to come home to a clean house and not have to clean up after a party. My kids were spoiled as always and we Thank the family members who came and gave them lots of fun presents!

So here is the pictures from the morning of their Birthday and at the Zoo. Enjoy!

Sadie and Sawyer checking out their new bikes from us! (And yes, we are still working on getting rid of the binks, don't judge me!) lol

Sadie loved it as you can see!
As did Sawyer, his has a little compartment in the back and he loves to put all his cars and stuff in it.
I love this picture! She had the best time driving her babies around
Eating their birthday breakfast, Cereal! I asked them if they wanted Eggs, Pancakes or Waffles and all they wanted was Cinnamon Toast crunch. Atleast it made it easy for me!
My parents bought Sadie this cute Vanity and Sawyer this BBQ and they brought them over so that they didn't have to take them to the Zoo. They also got Sawy a Lawn mower and Sadie a Vaccum among a bunch of other awesome presents!
Sadie in her new Birthday shirt, she would not look at the camera
Sawyer in his, and I am not sure why his pictures are blurry!
My two precious 2 year olds!
Another one of my handsome little man
Getting ready to go into the Zoo, it was super hot when we first got there. But luckily by half way through it was cooler.
Sadie checking out the baby Elephant with Aunt Britt.
Watching the Mommy and baby Elephant, you can see on their faces how hot it was!
Some of the kids taking a photo opt! And my Mom, we could not get all the kids to come and take a picture!
Sadie, Ryker and Sawyer the 3 birthday kids.
Sawy and my nephew Maguire
The cute cute cupcakes that my amazing sister in law Brittany made. She is the best cook and baker, I wished I was more like her.
Sawyer getting ready to dig in.
Sadie waiting for the candles to be put on to sing
The party kids.. We only did family this year so this is my nieces and nephews and my cousins kids.
My niece's Jade, Sydney, Bailee and Kasidee
The Birthday kiddo's and Lance and I. I don't know why my hubby always has to hide behind the kids..
Sadie with her baby carseat that my parents gave her.
Sawyer checking out some presents. He was really not into it so I don't have many pictures of either of them opening presents this year, they were both just wanting to run around.
My sister Michele and family gave Sadie this cute back pack that was full of stuff for her dolls and she wanted to wear it the rest of the day. It matches the baby bed and carseat that my parents gave her. So here she is with my niece Makele.
Sadie riding her bike when we got home.
Here is a closeup of the cute vanity set up in her room
Sawy's bbq
I had bought this cute stroller for Sadie a month or so before and then my Mom found the other things that matched with the colors and so it's all so cute! And I love the Play & Pack it is just like a real one.
And here is Sawyer showing me his lawn mower.

4 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Those bikes are adorable! I love them. I also love the picture of Sadie with the baby! They are all great, it looks like it was a great day!

Jenessa said...

Looks like a fun party. I can't believe they're 2 already! Such cute kids:) Brit's cupcakes are adorable. So fun to see your nieces and nephews. Everyone's growing up. Happy Birthday Sadie & Sawyer!

Unknown said...

Well the party looks like it was a blast and the kids look like they got spoiled and had a great time. 2 years - wow. It's nuts.

Danielle said...

What a fantastic party - and they both definitely got spoiled! :) I love the bikes - I may have to get one for Cole...