GIRL!! Today we went to find out if we were having a boy or girl.. I was totally convinced it was a boy. But I was wrong! We are so excited to have another sweet girl join our family. Sawyer was a little bummed when we told him at the Doctors that it would be another sister and not a brother.. He kept saying " No a brother" I think he will love her just as much!
It was so fun to finally find out and see her moving around.. She kept putting her hand and arm up by her face and it looked like she was sucking her thumb.. So cute!
We are happy she is healthy and can't wait till May comes when we get to actually meet her!
Now onto getting Sadie in a big girl bed and re arranging her room so when the time comes, baby Sophie can join her in her room! :) I have pictures from today's ultrasound and I will try and get them added soon, but I wanted to get this written for those of you who had not already heard the news!
Christmas Letter 2025
7 months ago














8 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
Congrats Amber, I love the name Sophie. That is what I was going to name Weston if he had of been a girl. It is so fun to have baby girls. Keep us posted!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures of your prego belly!!! :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your little family...wait, I guess it's not so little anymore! :) You will love baby #3-so much easier this time around!
Congrats Sweetie!!!!!!
Congrats Amber! I thought it was a girl. That will be fun!
Sophie is such a sweet name, I really love it! Congrats to your beautiful family!
Very exciting!
Post a Comment