Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, October 25, 2010

What's new at our house!!

Well again it has been forever since I have posted anything.. I am still with out a computer with "Windows" so I am not able to add any pictures or anything cute and fun. Lance rigged our computer to be able to at least use the Internet and check blogs, facebook etc. But that's about it, so annoying but we hope to have that other part fixed soon and be able to post hundreds of pictures that I have been waiting to post! :)
Anyway, we have been super busy these past few months and trying to get in as much family time as we can.
Sadie started back at Dance in September ( at my Mom's studio) and loves going every week, I have the cutest pictures and videos of her doing her dance. Sawyer gets a little jealous I think some times and wants to be down there dancing with her. I mean why should she have all the fun, Lance wished he was old enough to put him in some sports but we will just have to wait for that.
My little niece Ireland is also in her Dance class and they are so much fun to watch. I decided this year not to teach, so my Mom and sister teach their class. I am helping babysit my sisters two younger kids while she teaches both days. It has worked out nice and the kids love playing with their cousins!

I can't believe that fall and the cold weather are already here, I loved the summer and being able to be outside with the kids. But I am also looking forward to the Holiday Season and having family in town and all the yummy smells! :)

Our biggest thing that has happened in our family is that we found out we will be adding another baby to our family! That's right, surprise to us as well, but what a great one!! We had wanted to start trying late fall for another bundle of joy and it just happened a little before we thought it would. I had been feeling a little different and was "late" and Lance kept saying you are pregnant I know it, and I just kept saying there is noway I am.. I mean it took us 3 years and fertility help to get our two sweet twins and I just thought for sure that there was noway it could have happened that easy for us this time! But I was wrong, Sept 11th I decided to take a test and I for sure thought it would say NEGATIVE.. But when it didn't I was so surprised and excited, though I didn't want to get my hopes up to much if it for some reason was wrong.. ( I took 3 more test after that to make sure) haha
I called Lance and told him I had taken a test and he said, you're pregnant aren't you?? I said yes, and he was very sweet and told me Congrats babe, I am excited for baby number 3! I was a little scared to tell him, only because he was still not sure if 3 was in the cards for him. But after I knew he was equally excited it was a lot of fun.
So now I am almost 11 weeks and things are going great and we are due May 19th, Lance's 31st Birthday!! We are very excited and feel very blessed. We have told the kids and even though I am not sure they fully understand, they will still come up to me and I will say mommy has a baby in her tummy can you give it loves and they think that is very fun!
So now if I can just get over the nasty morning sickness and be able to enjoy the pregnancy more it will be great! We are very excited and can't wait to find out what we are having, which won't be till December and that seems so far away right now.. But I will keep you posted and we are all doing great and hope that you and your families are as well and that you have a very Happy Halloween!!

11 comments:

Jeff & Marci said...

Oh my GOSH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Aw - I am just so excited for you guys!! :) Yay!!! Love ya!

Alicia said...

Yay!!! This is awesome. Really awesome. Congrats.

Eric and Hannah said...

Congrats!! Reading the part about how Lance reacted, made me cry. How sweet!!!!

Ali said...

That's awesome Amber congratulations! Hope the morning sickness passes soon!

Laurel said...

That is incredible! What a blessing -- I'm so excited for you guys!

Gina Sims said...

That is just awesome news! I am so excited for your family to grow a little bit more!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! That's great that it just happened without having the fertility problems. Must have been meant to be!!
Hopefully it will be our turn in a couple months or so....:)
I hope you get over that nasty morning sickness! I swear that is worse than being in labor!
You should get a prescription for Zofran...it is the best anti-nausous medication.

Denise said...

So happy for you!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! It always happens when you least expect it... :)

Rachel Lovato said...

Congrats! That is so awesome that you got pregnant without the help of fertility assistance! After you have had twins, you can handle anything! The time will pass quicker this time, I am sure! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy or little gal-just think you have the supplies for either! AWESOME!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks everyone! We are super excited!