Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sadie and Sawyer's new pictures!!

Here are Sadie and Sawyer's new pictures! My scanner was really being a pain in the butt, so these don't look all that great.. But you get the idea and can at least see how cute my kids are!! Well we think they are anyway. I love how the first one of them together turned out. I decided to just take them to Target, since my sister had taken her kids there a few times and I liked all her pictures and she was taking her little girl for her birthday pictures the same day so it worked out. The kids were great, we had to only wait a few minutes and even though they didn't have huge smiles this time, I think they all turned out way cute!
I can't believe how fast they have grown up, it's hard to believe that in 6 months they will be 3! When I was putting these new one's up on my wall and looking at all the pictures behind them it kinda made me sad that they are getting so big, but again they are so much fun right now and I just love them to pieces. ♥

My favorite!





5 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

SOO cute and they are getting so big! Precious!

Becki said...

SoPrecious!! Can't wait to see #3 added to the mix

Gina Sims said...

They really are so adorable! Sometimes when they don't smile so big I think they are even cuter!

Biker5 said...

Their pics really are cute! I know my kids hate getting pics taken and can be quite naughty in the process. If we can find one where they're all looking in the general direction of the camera and no one is crying, sticking out their tongue or picking their nose, it's considered good!

Danielle said...

Very cute - I love what a little lady Sadie is in all the pics. So cute!