Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My new ride!

This is the new car for our family and I am the lucky one that gets to drive it around town in style!
I think Lance has driven it two or three times is all.
We have been needing to get a new car with baby Sophie coming and have looked at a lot of different one's and finally found this one and loved it! It's so nice and it has the 3rd row so that will be so much more room for us than the Focus was.  I love my hubby for buying it for me and have had so much fun carting the kids around in it! And the kids have loved it too, they giggle every time we get in it and say I want to drive in Mommy's new car. Sadie is always saying, "Mommy it's so high". They love being able to see out and have more room to sit.

I took these in the garage and keep forgetting to take some out in the sunlight, so they are kinda dark. But atleast you can see what it looks like. :)

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy.

Rachel Lovato said...

Yipee! I am sure it is nice to have some extra room.

Gina Sims said...

Getting a new car is the best! It is beautiful!

Meredith said...

Nice ride!

Mike and LaNae Goates said...

Congrats on the new car!!!!

Biker5 said...

My kids also love the feeling 'big; so they can see all that's going on around them. That third row can really come in handy! Congrats!