Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A little update!

I decided that I still wanted to post the pictures of the kids from Valentine's even though it's almost March now! I can't believe how fast this last month has gone by, if the next 2 go by this fast then I better really get going on stuff for our arrive of Miss Sophie! I can't believe that she will be here in just 3 months! My sister in law is due the end of April with a little boy and I just can't wait to have more babies around the family!
We have been trying to get things ready for her to arrive, we bought Sadie a new bed so that we can use the crib for Sophie and we will be re arranging Sadie's room so that when she gets older she can join Sadie in there! We bought a new Car seat and Stroller travel system and I can't wait to use it, we also bought a really nice Pack N' Play so that we will just be using that in our room for her to sleep, since the bassinets that we used for the twins got recalled and I have wanted a Pack N' Play anyway for trips and other things and so this one has the changing table on it and a little bed for her to sleep in while she is a newborn!
Things are going great with her and I. I had to go take the Glucose test last week and passed, that was  a relief.. Not that I didn't think I would since I had no problems when I did it with the twins, but it was just nice to have that over with. Sophie is one active little girl, she moves like crazy and I love feeling her move around and kick. :) We are planning to have her on May 16th, so we will see if that happens or if she will come early and on her own or not. We want to at least try and get passed the 14th since Sadie has a Dance Recital I would like to be at, but you never know with babies they come when they want!

Let's see what else is happening at our house.. Sadie is trying to get over a nasty case of Pneumonia and a horrible cough.. She seems to be doing better with now being on the medicine so that is good news. She is still taking Dance and loves it, we went and bought her some cute new Dance outfits and she is always wanting to wear them whenever she can. She is growing up so much and can't wait for baby Sophie to come and live at our house!

Lance started a new route last week at work and seems to be liking it, he has walking and riding and he likes that better than walking all day long.

Sawyer is doing great as well and is growing up so much, some of the things he says cracks us up! He has the cutest funniest personality. He really reminds me of my nephew Dillon. They both are so smart and remember everything and just keep us laughing! :)

And like I said I am doing good, just tired most days.. It's a lot harder for me this time around with having two toddlers, they keep me going all day. I don't get many naps like I did when I was pregnant with them. But we are surviving and I shouldn't complain to much!
Well I guess that's it for now, I hope to be better at updating the blog. Hope all is well with all of you and enjoy some of the pictures of the kids below!




My cute Sadie girl getting ready for church one morning. She wanted her picture taken in her cute new heart dress and sparkly shoes.. I know it's a bathroom shot but she looked so cute sitting there!

                                                              Here she is posing again!
My handsome little man getting ready for church, every time we drive past our church in the neighborhood he always says "Our Church" and my friends are there. It's so cute, he loves Nursery. Sadie is still not so sure about it and I have to be in there with her for now, but hopefully soon she will stay by herself. She loves seeing her friends though.

The two little cuties!


Sawyer was so proud of these glasses that he made, he took one of the heart straws he got for Valentine's and one of Sadie's necklaces and put it together so that they would stay on his face.. I loved it! 
Here they are on Valentine's day! It was a bit hard to get a picture of them not trying to be silly or standing still. But I at least got a few of them in their cute outfits from my Mom and Dad. :)


Oh, how I just love these two!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

They are so adorable! Glad things are going well!

Cricket said...

The twins are sooo stinking cute. Glad to hear everything with the new little one is going so well. Cody say's to tell you he is rooting for May 16th...that is his birthday!!

Hugs,
Cricket

Gina Sims said...

Adorable! I am so glad that you posted!

Rachel Lovato said...

I love their Valentines outfits! So cute!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Your kids are so cute and so grown up!! Glad everything is going well over there!!

Danielle said...

Glad everything is going well. You'll love the Pack n Play - it's great for overnight sleepovers at Grandma's! :)

Biker5 said...

So cute!! I Loved my pack n play! It was a life saver!! I'm glad your kiddos are feeling better and that all is going well with baby Sophie!