Well I can't believe that I am 32 weeks going on 33! This last month has flown by and I hope the next one does too! We can't wait to meet baby Sophie and the kids and I even made a count down chain and each day the kids get excited to take one more off! We still have a few things to get and to move around in the room before she gets here, but for the most part we are ready to have her join us!
I went to my Doctor Appointment on Thursday and she was doing great, strong heartbeat and still moving around like crazy in there! My heart has still been racing most days and my blood pressure was a tiny high this last time again, but he is just watching things and will continue to check it and if it gets too high then we will have to do something more about it.
I never had this happen with the twins until after they born and then my blood pressure was high for a few days and then it went down. So it's a little annoying and nerve racking, but it's nothing that it sounding too serious. They have done a bunch of blood work on me checking different things and they all come back normal. I just get kinda tired when I am up doing thing ( not that I am not tired anyway) but when I take a few minutes to breath then it calms down.
I have not had any fainting spells so that's a good thing.
The kids are onto Potty Training now and they are actually doing really well. We usually only have one accident per kid a day and I am happy about that. I was going to wait and then decided this week to just get it started and they have done great and they love being able to wear Underwear and Panties and using the potty. Sometimes they like to go more than necessary I think ( the potty is fun to keep flushing!!) but for the most part when they do say they need to go, they really do. Sawyer has even pooped in the potty a few times. We are still working on Sadie with that, but she will get it soon enough! So I will be super happy only having one kid in diapers. :)
Well I guess that's all for now! I still have pictures to post of our Disney on Ice night and I will get to that soon. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Christmas Letter 2025
7 months ago














5 comments:
I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! I was just thinking that very soon I will be seeing pictures of sweet little Sophie! I think that countdown chain is the cutest idea! Great news about potty training!
I can't believe that the big day is almost here!!!!! Post pictures of your baby bump!!!!! :)
So where is the picture of you at 32 weeks? You haven't posted any being pregnant...:) Good job with the potty training! I really should work with Piper..She has been interested in it for a long time now but I am too lazy, tired, and sick.
I don't think I will be posting any "baby bump" pictures! But we will see.. And Nicole, I have been really tired trying to do the potty training thing as well, but I am glad they are "getting it" and it will be so nice to only have to change one babies diaper! ;) Atleast you have awhile still to get Piper trained. :)
Wow! Not too much longer now! So glad to hear that everything is going well for Miss Sophie. Good luck in the coming weeks of potty training!
Post a Comment