We decided since we weren't able to go to Disneyland this year with my hole family that we would take the kids to Disney on Ice instead and hopefully we wouldn't feel so bad for not taking them! We had always planned to go to Disneyland and then I got pregnant and we had to buy a new car and just had a bunch of things that we needed to do and save the money instead. I am so glad we went to this, both kids loved it and sat so well and watched the hole thing and we had great seats! :)
Here they are getting ready to leave, they were both so excited to see all the Disney friends! When I asked Sadie who she was going to see, she put her hands up and yelled "Minnie"
Here is Sawyer waiting for the show to start, with his half smile!
The kids loved seeing Minnie and Mickey and Sawyer was so excited when Buzz and Woody came out!
We had a great family night out and we will for sure be doing it again when they come next time!














2 comments:
It was such a cute show! I think that I say this every time but your kids are so adorable!
Wow, that is awesome that they loved it and sat through it. I don't even know thay my kids would sit that long. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment