Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, April 22, 2011

New stuff for the kids room and baby girl update!

Well we have been kinda busy around our house the past few weeks. Tyring to get everything ready for baby Sophie to arrive, that means moving rooms around and adding new beds and bedding! Sadie and Sawyer love their new beds and I have finally gotten the new crib bedding up for baby girl. As you will see in the pictures Sadie loves PINK! Anyway so we got the girls room all moved around and ready and Sawyer's room and they are doing great in their big twin beds. :)
Lance has been off since last Friday and it has been such a wonderful last weekend and this week with him home, we are all going to really miss him when he has to go back to work on Monday! I just keep telling myself just another 3 1/2 weeks and then I get him home for awhile longer once Sophie arrives. :)
He has been a wonderful help and playing with the kids and they have loved waking up every morning and having Daddy there to play with!

The kids and their potty training has actually been going quite well. Sadie does awesome at going both in the potty and is always telling me when she has to go and rarely has any accidents anymore! YAY! Sawyer is doing well also, we just wished that he would remember that he also has to "Poop" in the toilet as well and not in his underwear! The other part he does great at and for some reason we are struggling a bit to get him to do the other. I know it will come in time, it just gets frustrating at times and sometimes he almost acts like he does not care and would rather not go poop in the toilet! Ahh, the joys we have. Hopefully soon it will come back to him and he will be just fine. I will say that it is so nice not having diapers to change for them! :)

Baby news: I went to the doctor this last Thursday and things are looking good! Sophie is growing big and actually a little above average, he says she is already 6 1/2 pounds!! She may be like me and be a 8 pounder, but at least she will be nice and healthy, so that's good! We are so dang excited to meet her, just a little less than 4 weeks! My sister in law is having her baby on Tuesday and I wished it was me, we can't wait to meet little Boston either! Having two new babies in the family is going to be lots of fun! It's been 2 years since having a new baby on my side of the family so we all can't wait for these two precious babies! :)
And as for me and my Hyperthyroid stuff, my doctor said I have a mild case of it and so he will not treat it during my pregnancy and we will just watch it the rest of the time and we will just see if it ends up going away after I have her..In a lot of cases it does, so we are crossing our fingers! :) I am feeling good, just tired and ready to be done. I go every week now and only have 3 more appointments to go! Feels like these last few months have gone by fast and it's awesome! :)

Well I think that's it for now. So enjoy some of the new pictures I have added and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!



Sadie and Sophie's room! Sadie had pink bedding in her old crib and so we had already painted the room pink so I just went with that same theme and did flowers on her new bedding and Sophie's with the flowers and lady bugs! I am having a girl do Sophie's name for the wall as well and then I will be putting her's up. :) I told you it was pink, but we love how it turned out!


Sadie sitting on her big girl bed, she loves it!

Sawyer in his room with his new bed and bedding! I do have pictures and sports stuff on his wall, but just didn't take pics of them, his walls aren't as bare as they seem! :)



Sadie wanted to have a picture taken with Sawyer on his new bed as well.

Here is Sophie's new crib bedding! I love it, the only thing I wished it came with was a bed skirt.. Not sure why it didn't. But Sadie's old one has almost the same flowers and pink on it so I am just going to use that and it will look cute!




This is a random picture, but I thought it was so cute! This was Sadie one day before going to Dance class.

Here are the two new members of our family! I would not give into getting the kids a dog at the moment and so Lance said what about a fish, the kids need a pet of some sort and so I agreed I could handle the fish! The kids think they are fun!

And here we are at Build A Bear. We decided to take the kids and get a early Easter present. Sadie picked out the pink bunny of coarse. This was her washing it!

And Sawyer washing his blue bear

Here are my silly monkey's cheesing it up for a picture! They both got the cute Easter baskets to go along with them from the store, we "spent" enough to get them for free ( as the girl told us), at least the kids love carrying them around in them!

Sadie showing her bunny off, when I asked them what they wanted to name them when we were at the store, Sadie said she wanted her's to be "Baby Bunny" and Sawyer said "Baby Bear". I think we all have "baby" on the brain! haha. But it's cute!

And last but not least, my cute boy showing  off his bear! By this point he was done with pictures! :)
Well hope you enjoyed the pictures! I also just realized that my kids have the same shirts on in these pics as they did in my last post at Disney on Ice.. They really do have other clothes, haha. Anyway I am hoping to get Easter pics on here before the baby comes, but we will see if that will be my next post of not! Depends on how busy things continue to get around here, but we will for sure let you know when our new addition arrives!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love their big cheese smiles.

Gina Sims said...

Their rooms are adorable! I love Sophie's bedding! Cute cute kiddos!