Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sophie's Birth Announcement!

Here is Sophie's announcement that I did. I think it turned out cute! I will be getting all 3 kids pictures taken when I do Sophie's blessing pictures the end of this month and we will be getting a new family picture taken in July! So those will come soon. :) Some of you have already seen these, but thought I would post it for those who haven't! :) She will be 4 weeks old on Monday and I can't believe how fast that has gone! We are loving her and she has been sleeping really good, usually only gets up at 3 and 6 and sometimes just at 6, I like those nights! We love her to pieces!!




2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

She looks like Sadie already! Cute announcement, cute little girl! Congrats again!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks, She does look just like Sadie!