Since I have done a few posts about our sweet Sophie, I thought that I would do one on the twins and let you know what they have been up to. They will be 3 next month and I just think that is so crazy! We have survived the past 3 years with twins and have loved it as well. They are so much fun and such great big sister and brother.
Sadie loves to dance and loves anything girly! She is always dressing up and wanting to wear my shoes around. She loves playing Mommy with her baby dolls and loves helping me take care of Sophie. She also loves to sing and has the cutest little voice, Lance and I just love listening to her.
Sawyer is all about his cars, trains and boy stuff! He loves to make huts with all my blankets and chairs and I feel like I am always cleaning that stuff up, but it keeps him entertained so that's good! He has the best imagination and is always coming up with things to do. He loves playing with Sadie and he is also a good singer, when we drive in the car it's super cute to hear them both singing their little songs. He also likes to go fishing with Lance.
They both love going to the park and their Daddy is so great to take them and they love it. They have gone and done a lot of park time with Lance since I have had Sophie and they always come home and tell me how much fun they have. They both also love to read books, Lance took them for their first time to the library and they had so much fun picking out their very own books.
We love them so much and can't believe how big they are getting. They are good kids!
Christmas Letter 2025
8 months ago














1 comment:
Cute kids!!!! I'm so happy that Sadie and Sawyer have a little sister - how exciting! :)
Post a Comment