Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This walking thing, can be fun!

Today as I was putting some thing away around the house I could hear my two little munchkins giggling in Sadie's room as I normally hear daily these days and it is just the most adorable sounds ever! So I walked by to see what they were doing and this is what I saw! I told them to wait right there so I could get the camera. I figured by the time I got back they would be doing something else because that is what usually happens, but they weren't they stood right there. So I took the picture and then asked if Sawyer wanted to help me push Sadie, so we pushed her around the room and they thought that was so funny.
So then I moved Sadie out and put Sawyer in it and helped Sadie push him around, again they giggled and smiled and loved it!

They have been pushing these things around non stop, Sadie has had her's since Christmas but we just really got it out for her a few months ago and they have been fighting over it ever since. So I knew that I was going to have to find something for Sawyer to push around and remembered that my mom had this Fisher Price pushing toy with blocks in it and has had it since my older niece and nephews were little. Luckily she also has two so I asked her if I could take one home so that my kids didn't kill each other trying to fight over Sadie's stroller.

So anyway I grabbed it from her house on Saturday and they have not stopped walking around with them since. It so great because it keeps them entertained for a long time. So here are some cute pictures of them having a grand old time with them. I love the doll in Sadie's stroller, my mom got it for her for Christmas and it's so soft and cute. I also am posting a video at the end of them walking with them, it's cute too! ( I think anyway) You may need to turn down my music to hear it.
I am pretty sure that Sadie could be walking before her 1st bday next week, she will just let go of furniture and start to walk away, she does not get really far before she falls but she is doing awesome! Sawyer is doing good too, but has not been as brave as her yet. But he will get there.
Anyway enough rambling check out the cute pics!

Sawyer giving Sadie alittle ride around her room
They always love to go in their rooms and just pull everything out and make big messes for Mommy to clean up!

Sadie taking a turn at giving brother a ride.
Hold on tight! Sadie taking a turn at pushing around brothers fun toy
Sawy boy thinking great mom another picture, please!
The two taking a walk out from Sawys room to the kitchen. I love that Sawyer's shirt is soaked from his drool! This is why we usually wear bibs all the time. :)Sadie girl. I am sure you have all noticed Sadie's poor little eye. Earlier today she was trying to get the ottoman moved so she could be naughty and push the buttons on the DVR, which she knows is a no no! That's why we have put something in front of it so they can't get it, so anyway she slipped and slammed her little face into the nice hard part, couldn't have been the soft part. So when I picked her up to check and make sure there was no blood, she had this big mark on her eye. Luckily her eye was OK, but now she has a huge bruise and I feel so bad. Good thing we had pictures last weekend! ahhh..

Sawyer cruising around the house

Sharing each others toy, that's what mommy likes to see!

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh Amber they are adorable!!! So fun... can't wait for my little guy to start walking. :)

Ficker Family said...

Why is it you live across the street and we never see you? The twins are so adorable. I just want to huge them. The boys are not even rolling yet so watching this makes me hopeful they will get there one day even if it takes a little longer than some. So fun, keep up the pictures. I love seeing them.

Gina Sims said...

They look so much bigger now that they are walking. I was looking back at some of your older posts & I can't believe that they are going to be 1. I remember seeing them when they were just newborn, it must have been at Kristen's bridal shower. It just doesn't seem like it could have been that long ago! I am glad that I have been able to get better acquainted with you & watch your beautiful family grow!

Anonymous said...

That is just so crazy how grown up they are!! Almost walking! It's definitely going by way too fast!! They are so cute playing with each other.

Rachel Lovato said...

They are super cute. I love to see them side-by-side!

Jenessa said...

That is so fun to see them cruising around!:) They do look older now that they're standing and walking! What a fun age...I think it's so fun they automatically have a playmate. They are very polite to each other--that is so cute! You're such a great mom to make sure they each have their own toys, etc. Don't worry abt the bruise--those happen with kids but I've found they heal pretty quickly. Excited to see you all soon...Luv, jae

Eric and Hannah said...

They are so cute!! Just wait until they start talking. That is another fun stage!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! They're doing so good! They really are very cute Amber. Thanks for sharing your special moments with us!

Amber Burt said...

It is so fun when they start walking! Not so fun when they are getting into everything! I love their one year pictures too, way cute.

Christy said...

How fun for your cute children to have each other. I LOVE listening to my children make each other laugh. It is my very favorite noise in this world. Pretty lucky!

Goates said...

I love that they are playing together. I'm sure they will be good friends for the rest of their lives. They are so cute walking around.