Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kids on TV!

My kids are going to be on TV (well their picture will be) this Thursday for their Birthday their picture will be on "Good Things Utah" for the baby's 1st Birthday segment! So if you watch that show look for them! It's on from 10 to 11 am and they usually do them towards the end of the show. :) My sister has done it for all of her kids and it's fun to see them.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'll have to set my dvr!

kaTie said...

i love that show. i'll be sure to watch!

Suzanne said...

I will miss it because I am at work! Happy Birthday to your beautiful kids! -Suzanne

Nicole & Ammon said...

Darn it..I will miss it because I don't live in Utah. Maybe you could put their pics on a Vegas Channel.... :)

Gina Sims said...

I will set my DVR too! That is really neat!