Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

11 Months, Seriously where has the year gone??

Well I can't believe that I am posting that my twiners are 11 months old already! I just can't believe that they will be a year next month, holy cow! They were 11 months yesterday and they are just continuing to grow and change and they are the funnest two little munchkins ever. We just love being their parents and watching them grow up. Makes me so sad that they are almost walking, but at the same time it is great. Watching them try and stand alone and walk back and forth to us is so cute! They get so proud of them selves and love when we clap for them.

Here are some things that they are both doing and liking at 11 months..

Sadie:
1. Love playing with her brother outside in the backyard and loves to swing
2. Loves riding in the wagon
3. Standing to walk ( Not walking yet, but getting close)
4. Playing with her baby dolls
5. Giving people her little kisses
6. Making funny faces

Sawyer:
1. Loves Mickey Mouse club house shows ( He dances when he hears the music)
2. Riding in the wagon with sister
3. Swinging outside with his big sis
4. Standing to walk ( Also not walking yet, but getting close )
5. Getting into Mommy's cabinets and getting the glass bowls out! ( We have now put locks on the cabinets)
6. Loves giving his big smiles and hugs to us

I just love these two so much and love being their mommy as I have always said, I feel so blessed that I have had this opportunity to raise them and I know that Lance feels the same as well.

Here are some cute pictures that I took of the kids in their Minnie and Mickey hats when we got home from our trip.
Here is Sadie cheesing it up for me. She was not so sure about the hat and kept trying to take it off. I thought these hats were so cute and different than just the old time Mickey hats.

Sadie giving the funny faces that Grandpa Kuehne taught her. And the back with her cute name on it. Sawyer and his cute smile
Sawyer being shy...
The back of Sawyer's cute hat

Cheese!!
He was done and ready to take his hat off too..
Happy 11 months my two little sweethearts!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! 11 months old, and doing great! Cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! 11 months!! I can hardly believe how fast time has just flown by!! They look so cute in there hats!!

Gina Sims said...

Wow! Time really flies! They are so cute & I love those Mickey hats!

Mike and LaNae Goates said...

Those are the cutest kids. I love their cute Disney hats. They do grow up really fast don't they.

Lili said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how incredibly cute they are!! We love Mickey's Club House too. They look so adroable in their hats!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow..I can't believe they are 11 months already! They were just tiny when I saw them at Kristen's bridal shower...but I guess she has been married for a while and now has a kid...Wow time sure does fly!
Time to start thinking about the next set of twins you are going to have..they seem to run in your family.

kaTie said...

they are soo cute! I know, doesn't life seem to go so much faster... especially the older we get... the faster it goes!

Me said...

Wow-twins! I can only imagine. I love all the milestones and you get twice the normal dose. They are darling. Enjoy them now cause they grow up so fast.

And thanks for commenting. Of course I'll invite you on my blog. I've seen your name on Suzie's blog, so it's nice to meet you. And isn't it a small world with you knowing my SIL. I think she's mentioned that before so now I can put a face to the name.

Also I noticed you line in NSL, so do I!

Rachel Lovato said...

Wow! 11 months, eh? I think the older they get, the faster it goes...so hang on!!!

Patrea said...

What cute, cute kids!! Love the names you picked out. It sure does go by way to fast, doesn't it?!

Heart Mommy said...

ohhh cute, cuter than cute... Yeah for finding us, so we can check in on you. I love the babies... They are so darling.