Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What the four of us have been up to in May, besides our vacation!

Well we started off the month of May on our trip and then two days after we got home it was Lance's 29th Birthday. The four of us celebrated on his actual birthday together and then this last Sunday my family and his came over to our house and had a little party for him with Cake and Ice Cream. We had a fun time with everyone. Here is Lance's cake.


Lance, Sawyer and Sadie before we sang
Sawyer was to busy watching all the other kids to smile, but we finally got one from Sadie
Lance and our nieces and nephews on my side
Lance pretending to blow out the candles again, since the first time all the kids blew them out and I didn't get a picture! :)
Memorial Day weekend. We went over to my parents house Monday and had a yummy BBQ and hung out with the family. Here are two of my sisters kids Bailee and Ireland with Sadie. Looks like Sadie was listening to Bailee very carefully!
Ireland and Sadie playing. Sadie loves I, I as we call her sometimes and loves giving her kisses. They are going to be best friends.
Sweet little Ireland hanging out in the jumperoo
My sweet kiddo's playing outside
Sawyer watching the kids jumping on the Trampoline
I love this picture of Sadie, she kept trying to get really close to the camera. She has been doing this thing with her tongue the last little while and it's so funny!

Sawy relaxing on the girls blanket
Sadie and Daddy playing, she loves her daddy!
Sweet Sadie bug
Sawyer was not so sure about the grass as you can see by his face and in the next picture it is really funny!
Here he is literally balancing on his bum so he doesn't have to touch the grass, it was hilarious! He was doing it all by himself.. He is very talented!
My mom and Dad are doing these cute stepping stones in their back yard by the kids play area and so my Mom had all the kids do their hand prints and we wrote their names on them and how old they were. So here are my kids stepping stones. It was kinda hard to get them to open their little fingers. But they still turned out cute!

Here is Sadie checking out her stone work
Sawyer doing the same with his


When we got home from the BBQ we decided to take the kids for a walk in the wagon since it was such a nice night.
They both love riding in it.
Sawyer was a little upset because I took his sippy away because he kept dropping it out, then I gave it back and he was happier.

Sadie was laughing and smiling the hole way. Sawyer kept wanting to check out the tires and how they turn.


And here is my little man after he was playing with some toys and pulled one big one over on top of him and cut open his forehead! I had just put them in Sawyer's room so I could put his laundry away that I had folded and I walked out for just a sec and then the next thing I know he is screaming bloody murder, so I ran back in to find him tipped over and so I picked him up to find a huge goose egg already on his head and his head bleeding!! I of coarse freaked out since this is the first incident with blood and my kids. So I called Lance and asked him what I should do and he told me to bring him to him to look at it. So we drove and found him on his route and he looked at it and said it would probably just need a butterfly and so I took the kids back home and used one in our first aid kid. I didn't do a great job so daddy fixed it when he got home. And luckily now it is getting better and the butterfly was removed! Even after he calmed down from it he was smiling. I guess I just need to get use to it since he is a boy!!


And here is what my sweet little Sadie was doing while I was trying to get Sawyers wound fixed up!! She got into the bag of Iced Animal cookies that were on the couch( yes I know that is partly my fault, But I didn't think she could open the Ziploc on it) apparently she proved me wrong! When I looked over and saw what she was doing all I could do was laugh. So I got the video camera out and taped her eating them and enjoying herself. You can see the video if you scroll down a little it is very cute! She would not look at me to take her picture, I think she knew she had made a big mess and was not suppose to be in the cookies. :)










And here is Sawy after daddy got the butterfly on fixed and the band aid over it. With the kids starting to try and walk it has been brutal. Sadie falls it seems like ten times a day and bonks her head on our tile and I feel so bad. I need to put something soft over my tile until they know how to do it with out falling I guess. I try and keep them out of the Kitchen but it just does not work. Owell!
It sure was a busy and crazy month of May, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We have a had some fun times and are really looking forward to the summer fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a month! Looks like most of it (not the boo boo's) was a lot of good times. Cute kiddo's!

Yeah, I've been thinking about doing something about all the tile we have... maybe getting a great big rug or some padding to put down. I am so scared for when Mads starts to walk. She is already trying to.

Gina Sims said...

How cute! It looks like you had a great month minus the boo boos of course! That picture of Sawyer in the grass is so cute. It reminds me of Kade he hated the grass too but he never did that cool balancing trick!

Danielle said...

I absolutely love the shot of Sawyer balancing on his backside so he didn't have to touch the grass. So cute!