Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A much needed vacation!

Well this coming Saturday we will be flying out to California to enjoy 10 days of wonderful sun and play! We will be flying into San Diego on Saturday night and will spend 3 days there and go to Sea World and the beach and then we will drive down to Anaheim and hang out there for 7 days going to Disneyland and California adventure 3 days, Knott's one day. We have been looking forward to this trip for months now and we are super excited it is finally almost here! We are going with all my family except my oldest sister and her family won't be able to join us and we will miss them.
So anyway since I had not posted for awhile and our computer has been having issues I decided I would post something while I was at my parents and had a computer to do so. So until after our trip I won't be blogging so once we get back I will post all about it and I am sure will have a million pictures to post like always!
So have a great week and see ya when we get back!
California here we come...:)

9 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Awesome!!!! I hope that you have the best time & I know that you will! Can't wait to read all about it! It will probably be cold here so enjoy the sun for all of us!

Laura said...

So, are the kiddos going? That sounds like fun.

Jenessa said...

I'm so glad you get to get away. Your mom mentioned last time you & Lance weren't able to go. Have lots of fun! We're looking forward to our trip next week as well after Joe graduates Friday. Have a good week & then a great time on the West Coast!:)

Suzanne said...

Have a ball!! Stay safe and go slow! I wish I were you! -Suzanne

Danielle said...

Have fun and enjoy some sun for me!

3in3mom said...

Have fun! Sounds like a great trip!

Eric and Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Hannah said...

Eric and I are going on that same exact vacation in July without any kids!!!! We are SOOOOOO excited! Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Brittany said...

Dill and me are looking at your blog and Dill says, "Oh mom, I wish I could just hold them, or at least one of them!" We sure do love your babies around here. Looks like we need another babysitting day:)