Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cali 2009 Part 2!! ( Some Disneyland, Knotts and Character Dinner Pics)

Here are a few pictures from when we went to Disneyland and California Adventure and the Character Dinner day ONE and I will get the others on as soon as I get them from my Mom and sisters.. Still waiting on those ones.

This was the day we got into Anaheim and went shopping at Down town Disney.

Lance and Sawyer in the Lego store checking out all the cool things.

Sawyer hanging out while we were eating our FREE Ice Cream. Ben and Jerry's were having free Ice cream that day so we of coarse all had to take advantage of that! Even Sadie and Sawyer got a taste.

Sadie had just woken up and was still very sleepy. I love her big brown eyes in this picture!
I just love this face on Sawy. I could just eat him up! Our first day in Disneyland and California Adventure

Our first family photo by the famous Mickey face. I noticed after that Sadie was missing a shoe and Lance's face was covered by Sadie. We had planned to go re take the picture later and that never happened. Owell!
The kids first Character signing with Alice and the Mad hater
Sadie and Lance on their first Carousel ride, My mom took Sawy for me since even with Dramamine I still get queasy on the Carousel. Not the other rides though.Sadie looks kinda like a raga muffin, she would not keep her shoes or bow on that day for some reason. But she was having fun, so we didn't care. My cute niece Makele waiting to ride
My mom and Sawy boy Sadie checking out her horse

Sawyer was not so sure till it started that he would like it. Sadie waving to me, you may have noticed in the last picture her bruise on her cheek. This crawling and trying to walk thing has been brutal for her and Sawyer they fall and bonk their little heads and face on everything. I feel so bad, but I guess it comes with learning those things.

My sweet little munchkins having fun on the horses

Standing in line for the Nemo rideThis was my mom and I's attempt to get a picture of the two of them in their Minnie and Mickey shirts. Sawyer would not look at me. But he is still cute! Sadie was loving the camera this day

Sawyer and Daddy on the Buzz light year ride. Lance was really into it! lol He will probably kill me for posting these pictures, but I think they are fun of him and Sawyer.

This was the Play house Disney set, I had some pictures of my kids or so I thought, but they must be on my mom's camera so I will have to post those later.

Our day at Knott's Berry Farm and the Disney Character dinner. We got a cute group picture taken at Knott's but I for some reason did not get it on my camera so I will have to post that later.

The kids waiting for the day to begin at Knott's
My nephew Dillon
Sadie and my dad on the Coal mine ride at Knott's
Sawy and Daddy on the Coal mine ride, Sawyer was getting tired and wanted nothing to do with the camera

Our cute family by the Mickey at the Disneyland Hotel. I wanted a close up one so we had to cut Mickey out! lol

We wanted to get Sawyer's picture by the big Mickey since he loves him so much. He kept trying to crawl off the stand and it was freaking me out. My dad and Lance were both on each side you just can't see them off to the side of the picture. But every time I tried to take it he would bail off and I would hurry and take the picture. That's why I didn't get all of Mickey because I was so worried he would fall off even though they were standing close enough to catch him!

All 23 of us at the Goofy's Kitchen dinner The 4 of us family before going in to eat dinner
Mommy and Sadie with Minnie Mouse. I was so fried my face looks so red. Atleast I am tan now!Sawyer with Minnie, he was not so sure about the Characters when they got close up to him, he liked them from a far. But with Mickey he was fine.
Sadie and the Fairy Godmother Sadie and Goofy

Sawyer and Goofy Sawyer having a great time at the dinner

Well there you have a few more pictures and there is many more to come in another post on another day! Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day weekend and we will post some more of our fun trip soon! Love to all.

9 comments:

Amber Burt said...

Looks like fun, we love Disney! How was Knottsberry Farm, I haven't been there since I was a little girl and wasn't sure what it was like anymore.

Gina Sims said...

So cute! Before we go I am going to have to get some tips from you!

Jill said...

We went to Goofy's kitchen too, but we were there for breakfast. We loved it and it looks like you did too!

Denise said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love all the pictures!

Suzanne said...

Wow, you guys had quite the trip! Looks like you had a ball! So lucky to be able to go! -Suzanne

Christy said...

I am glad that you could escape with your family for a little r & r. What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had tons of FUN!! Someday we'll make it to the magic kingdom!

Danielle said...

So cute! It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how well your little ones did.

Nicole & Ammon said...

That is so awesome that you got to go to Califotnia! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am super jealous!
The white noise maker is just this little round machine that you put in a room and it makes white noise..I've heard that it sounds like a fan or a motor running. We were at my friends house the other night and playing rockband so it was super loud and she put her 1 yr old to bed and I asked her how he was going to sleep with us being so loud and she said she had a sound blocker and you couldn't hear anything in his room besides this little fan noise. It was way cool so I am getting one to try out for Piper and Greyson so they can stop waking each other up. You can search for them on Amazon..just search for sound machine or noise blocker, etc. The brand is Marpac and it's the model 580a. Just in case you are interested...