My parents bought it for them as kind of a early Birthday present because my mom was able to get a really good deal on it and we couldn't pass it up!
So Lance got it put together tonight and we sat the kids in it and strapped them in and they just started giggling and having the best time in it. They kept tapping each others feet together in the wagon and they both thought that was so funny! I could not stop laughing it was the cutest thing ever. So I am posting the video and some pictures of them. They have been getting into everything now that they are mobile and so I had to go and buy a gate so I could keep them out of my front room and from destroying all my glass and special things and so Lance was putting it together in the front room and so they were standing by the gate watching him and so I got some cute pictures of that too.
You may have to turn off my music player to hear them giggling in the video. If it is playing. So just scroll down and you will find it.
Waiting patiently for Daddy to get the wagon put together.. I love this picture of them, I think it is so cute of them from behind. They look so grown up!
The kids first ride in the wagon. We drove them around the house and they smiled and laughed the hole time. I plan to take them for a walk in it tomorrow once I get all the rest of our packing done. That will be a nice break for us!














11 comments:
What an awesome little wagon. The video is so cute. Madeline watched it with me and she laughed so you have her thumbs up!
Are they walking already?
It is so cute to listen to them giggle together. You will be glad that you recorded their little voices. Have fun this week!
Edith,
No they are not walking yet, other than when you hold their hands and they walk. But not by themselves yet. But they pull themselves up on everything now and Sadie walks along the couch.
I can't believe how the twins are growing up so fast! They are just too cute. That wagon will be a blast for all of you!!! It is darling.
I'm jealous you're all going to California...My brother Tyson Deters is on a mission right now in San Diego. I guess I won't complain though- since we do get to talk to him on Sunday!! Have fun, and if you happen to run into missionaries, check to see if one is your cousin!!! And, Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in your family!!!
That video is so cute! I love that you are laughing in the background too! Have a blast in California & on your walk in the new wagon today!
We got a wagon like that for Christmas and thw boys love it. Especially pulling each other around. And it's time to start thinking about moving the breakables up higher, unless you plan to have your livin room closed off forever. Have fun in D-land I am so jealous!
Jen, I have already moved the breakable things where they can't get them into my glass hutch. But they still go in there and pound on that and I don't want that getting broke. Plus all their toys are in our family room so I want them to play in there so we can keep our front room toy free if we can! I know that will be hard once they start to walk, even though now they crawl all over the place I just want them to know the front room is off limits!:) Thanks for your message, we are really looking forward to Disneyland!
Alright, so my comment is not so different than anyone else's - but I just had to say, what a stinkin' cute video. It really brought a smile to my face when I heard the two of them giggle! :) Also, what brand is that wagon? It is so cool that it has little seats and buckles.
They sure are cute--the giggling is adorable! I will sure miss all of the Kuehne extended family when we move. Your mom, sister & whole fam are so awesome! I hope you all have a wonderful vacation and Happy Mother's Day--your first one, eh?:) You're a wonderful mom, Am!
Laura,
The wagon is a step2 one and it is very cool. It has seatbelts, Drink holders and a cubby in one of the seats to store things. We love it!
Thanks for all your cute comments everyone. I re play this video daily, even though I hear them giggle all the time this video just always puts a smile on my face. I love my kids!
That video is cute! Your babies are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment