Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

California 2009 part 3, finally!

Well here is my last post for our trip. I have put these pictures on in no particular order as you will see. I didn't feel like clicking and dragging to put them in the right days of when we did things so I kinda just put them how they loaded and they are together in what we did, but maybe just not in the order of the day that we did them, if that makes sense! :) So hope you enjoy the last part.

The four of us with Mickey Mouse. Sawyer finally looked forward at the camera. He just wanted to sit and stare at Mickey he was so excited to see him.

Sawyer was so excited to finally see Mickey, he just kept staring at him. It was so cute!
This was when we first walked up and were having Mickey sign their books.
Sadie on our flight home. We were unable to use our car seats coming home on the plane and so we gave the kids bottles before taking off in hopes that they would fall asleep, well Sawyer did but Sadie did not! She was a silly girl the hole way home, luckily we did not have anyone sitting next to us and so she could be silly and hang out on the extra seat most the time. We gave her a pretzel bag and she sat there and hit it against the table and thought that was pretty fun. The person in front of us kept turning around and saying how cute she was. They were a bunch of High school kids from the band or something and so I don't think they really minded to much thankfully!

Sadie and Grandpa watching the kids play on the play ground at the Brother Bear play ground.
Sawyer and Daddy at the Brother bear play ground. I forgot to bring their hats from home and so I went to Target there and bought them one each and they turned out to be really big on them. But atleast they kept the sun off their little heads.
Another of Sawy and Daddy by the big tree

Sadie in her big hat! She has such a small head. Us on the Story book ride. It was really hot and sunny! Sawyer giving us the look!
The twins and my nephew Ryker waiting for the kids to get off the bumper cars in Bugs life area
Sadie just chillin in the stroller, again! They were such good kids. She loves to people watch like her mom!
This picture is of all the guys in our family that work for the Post Office and their kids and grand kids since my Dad is the one who started the tradition of working there. And then my brother in law Joe got a job there, then my Lance and my younger brother Derek now works there as well. The funny thing is when I met Lance he told me that his Grandpa worked for the Post Office as well and now Lance works at the Bountiful one just like his Grandpa did, it must run in these guys blood!

Lance, Sadie my brother Derek who was being silly so I took the picture of him, my Dad and Sawyer
My dad and my kids along with Lance. Lance and the kids in front of the Post office in Toon Town. The kids kept trying to get out of Lance's arm so he is struggling to hold them in this picture.

Daddy and Sadie in the Small World ride My sweet Sadie bug
Sawyer checking out the ride on Small World Sawyer loved riding in the boat on Small World My mom, kids and I on the Bugs life ride The hole group at Disneyland
My parents with all the Grand kids that were on the trip All of us at Knott"s Berry Farm
Us on the train at Disneyland. This was my first time to be on the train that I can remember. Maybe when I was a little girl I went, but don't remember that. The kids loved it!

Sawy hanging out at the beach
This was Sawyer after he had been drinking his bottle ( or so I thought) and when I looked down he had been pouring it all over his face and the inside of the stroller. When I looked in and said Sawyer that's not a nice boy, he thought that was so funny and started giggling so my mom had to take a picture of him. He loves to play with his bottles and see what a mess he can make, what a turkey!
The hole group at Sea WorldWell there you have it. All of the pictures that we took, or I guess I should say all of the pictures I posted there were many more but I just could not post them all. So we hope that you enjoyed them. We had a great time and wished that we could go back again sooner than later.

Thanks for letting me share our fun trip with you all and thanks for your cute comments!



DISNEYLAND... WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE!!
I am not sure what happened here with my post butthere is a huge space between now and where you comment so just keep scrolling down I guess! How annoying!!














































































































6 comments:

Alysha said...

What a FABULOUS trip! You guys did everything...at least twice! It looks like you had so much fun and made some wonderful memories. :)

Camisha Gollaher said...

Oh what fun! Looks like it was a great time. You must not have run into an "Elder Deters" then huh? Doesn't surprise me, but that would have been really cool!!! I guess he was just transferred back right into San Diego (instead of a suburb area).

I'm so glad you all had fun, and I hope you do get to go again soon!!!

Unknown said...

All great posts and I loved the pictures. How awesome that your family could do something like that together. It will be so fun for Sadie and Sawyer to look back on this time!

Denise said...

You have such an awesome family Amber! And, you are an incredible Mother! As always, I loved reading your blog!

3in3mom said...

Such fun--great memories you are making for your little kiddlets. They are darling! You do such a good job with them.

Eric and Hannah said...

What a fun trip! I love the pictures!