Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anniversary, Vegas and the kids at home..

Lance and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary on August 27Th. And we were able to go to Las Vegas for 4 days and celebrate. We left the kids with my parents and went from Thursday to Sunday and it was a lot of fun and so nice to get away just the two of us. We went the weekend before our actual Anniversary since that was when Lance had time off, but it worked out and then on our actual Anniversary night we were able to leave the kids with my parents once again and go out to dinner at the Outback Steak house. So Thank you so much Mom and Dad for taking and loving our kids while we were gone.

I still can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone and how much our lives have changed and I am so lucky and grateful for all of it and would not change a thing. I have a wonderful husband who works so hard for us and two great kids and I love them all. Thanks honey for loving me and being my best friend, I love you!


I am posting pictures of our Vegas trip and also pictures of our cute kids. :)
They are changing all the time and getting so big and just are really fun and happy kids.



This is a picture of Lance and I just about a month after we were married and I found it and thought it would be a fun one to post. And here we are 5 years later and 2 kids... We had a good time in Vegas even with the high and hot temps. I melted most days and thought I was going to pass out a few times. So you will see that I look tired and red in the face in this picture. But we had a great vacation and that's all that matters. :)
Here is Lance at the M&M store by the Nascar car. We took one with him and I next to the car, but I look horrible so I am not posting it!

We did the taste testing of drinks at the Coke store and some of them were so nasty, I made Lance test first and then if they were really gross I would not try them. ha ha, but I had to try some of the nasty ones, just not the real horrible ones. It was fun! My favorite was the Red Flash from the USA, I drank all of that!



Here are the kids playing at home. Sawyer thought it was really funny to put his bath towel on his head and run around the house giggling! He is such a funny kid.


One morning I was getting ready to load some pictures on the computer and they came over to see what I was doing and so I got the camera back out and told them to smile and he gave me a big cheese!
Sawyer decided he was going to use the play Mailbox as a horse, it kept him busy for quite sometime. Then I decided since they were playing so cute together that I would try and get some pictures of them together. Sawyer was not really having any of it and just kept trying to get away. Sadie on the other hand was a ham, she loves the camera and having her picture taken. Here is another one where I could not get Sawyer to look at me, they were both being so silly

I told Sadie to smile for me and this is what she did, put her hand on her face and gave me a cheese!!
And another cheese smile with drool and all.. :)
And here Sawyer was actually trying to be good and pose for me and then sister decided to walk by and give him a sister "love tap", It was a little more than just a tap and he was not happy! Poor kid. We love this kid so much.

And Sadie being my little poser again. She is all girl and we love her so much.

7 comments:

Troy & Emily said...

Wow! THose kids are growing up so fast! I am so sad that I haven't seen them much. You guys are doing great and I'm glad that you got a much needed (though I'm sure it was hard) break.
-Emily, Troy, and Sophy =)

Rachel Lovato said...

I know that I always say this...but Sadie looks just like you and Sawyer looks like Lance! I also love the pic of you right after you got married...you guys are still as cute as you were back then!

Denise said...

Congrats on five years! I remember going to your reception at your parents house and it doesn't seem like it has been five years! Sadie and Sawyer are as cute as ever. My friend just had a little boy and named him "Sayre" pronounced just like your little boys name. Hope all is well! xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was a fun trip. And the kids look like they had fun. :)

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to go on a fun trip to Vegas. I still remember when you and Lance started dating - ah, the memories!

Me said...

Your trip looked fun. We took the kids down there in March-but I don't think I would do that again. Congrats on the anniversary. I will be celebrating the big 10 next year.

And the pics of your kids are sooo cute. I seriously don't know how you do it with twins.

P.S. We play Riverton this week at Woods Cross-do you know what age group your nephew plays in?

Alysha said...

What a great trip! We just left the kids home for the first time last week and now I am wondering why we didn't do it earlier! I am so glad you had fun and your kids looked like they did too.:)