Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!

We were able to go to the Zoo this weekend with my family and it was so much fun and the weather was perfect! We got to see the cute new little Giraffe and the kids loved watching him play with his mommy.

Sadie and I in front of the Rhino's

Our cute family, Sawyer was way to into watching the Rhino's that he would not turn around for the picture.
Sadie and her buddy Uncle Derek ( my youngest bro) I should say little brother, but he is way taller than I am!
Sawyer and Daddy, both kids were liking getting out of the stroller and having someone carry them.
More looking at the animals
Here is the mommy and baby Giraffe
And just the baby, it was so cute watching her walk around. Reminded me of my kids learning to walk.
And here is Sadie trying to run away from me, she wanted to go and see the Elephants by herself, I guess she thought she was big enough to do that! lol
And here is my nephew Ryker bringing her back to me, he is such a good helper and loves walking with the kids and helping them.
He had a bag full of Mini suckers and would not let them go, it was funny.

7 comments:

Gina Sims said...

So fun! I love checking out your cute little family!

Unknown said...

It looks like you need one of those adorably disguised baby leashes. haha
Cute pictures.

Laurel said...

I love the zoo. :) And how cute is that baby giraffe?!!

Chantel said...

Amber
You have such a cute family. Love seeing your blog.

Danielle said...

Yay for the zoo! It's fun to see Sadie and Sawyer running around. What great memories!

Rachel Lovato said...

Awww...the giraffes are my favorite! I didn't know there was a baby! TOO cute!

Christy said...

I have yet to make it there this summer.... I'm glad you could go as a fam.... maybe I'll get inspired.