Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Playing at home!

Today the kids were playing as usual and a few minutes into them going into the other room I heard Sadie kinda start to cry a little, I told her to come and see me ( which she usually will do) but she just kept crying so I went in to see what they were doing and they were both in the hallway and when I walked in I saw Sadie sitting in this wagon. I started laughing and that made her giggle. I guess she had gotten in by herself and then could not get out. Sawyer was trying to pull her, but that wagon is not very sturdy and so it was too hard for him to do. But I just thought it was so funny and cute that I had to take pictures of coarse!



Sawyer looking handsome for the camera
Sadie cheesing it up!
Sadie trying to get back in, guess she didn't learn the first time what happens Cheese!!
Sadie taking good care of her doll, she loves pushing them around in her shopping cart and stroller
Sawyer going shopping with sisters shopping cart.

5 comments:

Jenessa said...

That's adorable! Isn't it funny the predicaments kids get themselves in? I found my 2 covered in marker this morning--at least they were washable ones! Thanks for sharing...so fun to see what goes on at your place:) You guys have lots of fun and they play together so well!

Kerri said...

I can not believe how big they have gotten. They are really adorable.

Suzanne said...

I think it is hilarious when they try to fit themselves into small spaces. This may be only the beginning for you my friend! -Suzanne

Unknown said...

How funny! They're so cute Amber!

Rachel Lovato said...

So precious! That musta been a sight to see! That is good that they play together so well and take care of each other too!