Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The kids new ride!

We were finally able to find a Jogging stroller so I could take the kids out and run. We looked for one last year and since they were still so small last summer we decided we would wait and look this summer. I had mentioned to Lance's cousin last summer that we were looking for one and she said that her oldest had grown out of theirs and she would sell it to us. But then when we decided to wait I figured she would have sold it, but just for curiosity I asked her if she still had it this year and she said it was still just sitting in their garage so I told her we wanted it.
She had only used it twice last summer for her girls and then Rylee grew out of it so that she had not touched it this year so it was basically brand new. She was going to sell it on KSL, but instead gave us the family discount. :)

So we went on Sunday and picked it up and we are so excited to have it now. We have used it everyday since and it is so much easier to jog with this one than my normal double stroller and the kids think it is fun that they can sit by each other. And it also has a MP3 hook up and speakers so the kids can hear music, pretty cool!
Here are some of the cute pictures I took of them today after our jog. Neither of them are very happy since Sawyer decided he was going to bite Sadie just as we were heading home and so she was sad from that and he was sad because I had to tell him "NO" and that it was not nice to do. So then he was not happy with mom. :( Owell..


Sawyer giving me a mad look! lol Sawy just would not look at the camera, Sadie was trying to give me a smile. :)


We all love the new stroller.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You will love it! I bought one last Summer and use it every day! Even in the cold weather, I bundle the kids up and take them for a walk/run.

kaTie said...

ahhh, i like the colors. you'll love it.