We got the kids a water table for their birthday and I just barely got it set up yesterday! But they loved every minute of playing in it and we will be doing it a lot more often. Here is Sadie soaked. I didn't put them in their swim suits since this was the first time we had used it and I didn't know how much they would like it. But next time we will have the suits on!

Sawyer thought it was too sunny outside. It was very hot that day and we will have to try it out again on a cooler day.

Sawyer getting wet

Sadie showing off her soaked Onesie

They love splashing in the tub, so I knew they would love the water table too.

Sawy showing me the cool Boat!



They could not stop giggling when they would splash each other, it was so cute and I am so glad we got them the table and that they like it so much! The next new thing we will get out is their little pool!

Well the kids have been walking for quite a few weeks now, but I had not gotten them on video till now. So here are a few video's of the two of them. Sadie pretty much just walks everywhere now and Sawyer will still crawl sometimes but he too is walking most everywhere. These video's are funny because other times when I am not wanting to get them on video they walk forever and when I got the camera out they just kept wanting to come grab it and then would fall over. Probably didn't help that their were toys in their way, every time I clean up the toys they just get more out and in the way. I have given up with cleaning up the toys till they are asleep! But they still look cute waddling all over. :)
Sawyer showing off his skills..
Sadie's turn to show off! :)
6 comments:
I love the water table. That looks like the perfect toy for them. I can't believe they are walking! You sure have your hands full with two! Tooo cute!
You will really be in trouble now with them walking! How fun, that water table looks like a blast!
How my goodness - they are just so cute!! You will definitely have your hands full!! I can't believe that they are already a year old and walking - time flies by too quickly!
Thank you Amber for your comment on my blog. It's nice to hear from others how much they loved Stacey. She also spoke of you often and how much fun you two always had. She really appreciated your friendship and loved taking Kayley to dance with your studio. I myself went to a few of her dance concerts. How fun to have those memories. I'm sure if you had spoke you would have done a wonderful job. I had a lot of help from above, maybe even from Stacey herself.
Jill
A water table - I had no idea such a thing existed! It looks like they love it. What cute memories!
I can't believe they are walking!! How cute! :)
Post a Comment