Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, July 13, 2009

A great friend has passed! ♥

I just wanted to post about a great friend of mine. I had heard last night that she was in the ICU and was not doing well from having Pree clampsia and then also enduring a stroke. I just could not believe what I was hearing. That this young beautiful women was going through this. She had just had her 4th new baby boy 3 weeks ago and my heart was breaking for her little family.
Then this morning I got the terrible sad news that she had passed away and I was and still am in major shock!

My heart goes out to her Husband Mitch and their 4 little kids and pray that they will get through this in time. Stacey Lynn I love you and you will be missed so much, you were so talented and such a wonderful friend. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life! ♥ ♥

9 comments:

cuteute said...

Stacey was a fun loving person. I had fun hanging out with her. She will be missed! My heart goes out to her husband and family!

Suzanne said...

I am so sorry for the loss! God Bless her family! -Suzanne

3in3mom said...

Wow, such hard news. I am praying for her little family. How precious this life is. She sounds like a sweet friend.

kaTie said...

amber, my m&d just told me the news today... her mom lives a few houses down from my parents. my mind can't seem to wrap itself around... that kind of news. it's so heartbreaking. i'm truly sorry and hope those of you that knew her can find peace...

Rachel Lovato said...

My heart goes out to her family, and to you. So sorry to hear this!!

Amber Burt said...

How awful! I am sorry to hear that she didn't make it.

Nicole & Ammon said...

I'm so sorry Amber! That is so terrible and sad! I can't even imagine what her family is going through. Hang in there!

Goates said...

Thank you for sharing with me what happened. We will be praying for her family as well.

Danielle said...

My heart just breaks when these things happen. I will never understand why. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope that her family will be comforted and find peace.