Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A fun friend get together!

A few weeks ago our friends Danielle and Bryce had a bunch of us over for a yummy BBQ and just relaxing time with friends. All of us girls were in the Alpha Sorority up at the U of U Institute a few years back and now most of us are married with one more friend Heather getting hitched in September and a lot of us have kids now. So it was fun getting together again and enjoying each others company.

Here are some pictures from that night, and sorry Danielle I stole some of these from you because most of mine came out blurry for some reason.


Our little family
Steph, Shawn and Cassie
Heather and Chad, who will be getting married in September
Danielle and Emma, friends with matching colored shirts how cute! :)
My best friend Cindy and her hubby Shawn
Our husbands, and I have no idea what my husband is doing in this picture. Danielle took this one. He loves to be a goof! Lance, Chad, Bryce and Shawn

The girls.. Emma, Cindy, Me, Jen, Danielle, Heather and Steph
Sadie after getting comfy in her Jammie's and watching people make smore's
Steph and Cassie, we tried all night to get a picture of Steph and Cassie and Cassie wanted nothing to do with it, but I thought it was a cute one of Steph so I posted it! ( Hope you don't kill me Steph) :) All of our kiddo's. It was very hard to get them all to stay on that bench. Sadie is a bit sad in this one because she almost fell off. Lance was standing behind them trying to makes sure that didn't happen again. Jen's 3 boys, Tyler, Jonathan, Daniel, Sadie, Sawyer, Danielle's little Cole and Steph's Cassie.
This picture cracks me up, Sadie's little smurk and Sawyer is trying to get Cole's bottle and Cassie just looks annoyed! lol You gotta love kids!
Lance was giving Sawyer piggy back rides and I just love this picture. He loves his daddy!

Sadie checking out all of Cole's toys
The kids playing
Cole and Sawyer have matching Binky's and they kept trying to take each others.
For some reason we didn't get family pics of Bryce, Danielle and Cole and Jen and her family. Sorry, next time we will make sure we get every one's. Thanks B and D for having us out and we will have to do it again soon! It was great being with all our wonderful friends.

5 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Such cute pictures! I need to update my blog, too, but you, Danielle, and I have all the same pictures!!!

3in3mom said...

so fun that I kinda know these ladies now. . . you have a great group of friends.

Christy said...

I am glad that you have such a great group of friends. Life is sweeter when shared with people we adore.... what fun!

cuteute said...

That was a fun night. The picutes of the kids turned out cute! We need to do this again!

Danielle said...

It was definitely a good time - thanks for coming all the way down for it! :)