Lance had the day off last Thursday so we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take the kids to the Zoo. This is only their second time going and they seemed to enjoy it and were able to see alot of the animals better this time. We all had a great family day!
Sadie watching some of the Monkey's playing


Sawyer was watching the Monkey's very closely

Me and the kids at the Penguins

Lance and the kiddo's

I wanted to get the kids picture taken in front of the big Elephant, but when it started making loud noises it scared the heck out of Sawyer and he started crying and then he would not look at the camera he just wanted to get away from it.

Here is the cute baby Elephant and his Mommy


The kids hanging out in the Stroller

Here is the cute Giraffe that we saw last time we were there, he has grown a lot since then.
This one was hanging over the fence and kept sticking his tongue out at everyone.

The kids were getting tired at this point


This picture is funny, looks like Sadie is trying to pick Sawy's nose.. But she just happened to put her hand up by his face just as I was taking the picture. :)
3 comments:
Amber I haven't looked at your blog forever. Your kids are getting so big! So cute. Totally gives me the idea of taking the kiddos to the zoo. How fun!
You have such a cute family! I loved the zoo when I was little. It looks like you had a fun time.
P.S. I was kind of bummed that you are in a different stake now. Even though I've never met you, at least we were in the same stake, right?
Okay, so you have the perfect little family! Adorable. I can't believe how hard it must be to raise two at a time in the same stages though! Wow. You're the woman. You look great too.
Post a Comment